ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I never go crazy from long distance it's up close I use 3 clips on 1 guy going mad for it!
Funny you should say clip size after that 6-0 I ran out of bullets with a rocket launcher as 2nd weapon.....FAIL!

The small clips piss me off big time!

The famas with the 3 burst conserves so well, I was doing really well with it during the challenges but now it just doens't seem to kill quick enough compared with the bigger guns especially when you are 1 on 1 with someone.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Level?

You still loving the Scar? I sometimes swap to the m4 or whatever it's called.

Also I use the red dot better than the holograhic sight for some reason.

Fiesta ST-2
Think its level 40-45 not sure? Yeah Scar is pretty much all I use that an the Barrat for snipey levels. Cant wait to be re-united with my beloved AK47 though I wonder if it'll be available in gold? What colour is the last skin after red tiger anyone know?

Motorbikes
Was funny last night on free for all. I played 4 games.... 3 of which I had never played on free for all before lol.

And the night before some guy was moaning about the hosts connection speed saying the americans have built in lag to the uk so they can win all the time LOL the guy who was hosting was from engerlund.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol, the americans just talk non stop! Mute!

Free for all gives access to maps that don't come up in TDM mate.

E90
Some of the kids are soo good, i often wonder if they see you before you see them "how the fcuk did that dude just kill me so fast" Thinks its cos I'm an old cnut

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Some of the kids are soo good, i often wonder if they see you before you see them "how the fcuk did that dude just kill me so fast" Thinks its cos I'm an old cnut

Yeah i saw your KD ratio last night.... LOL ;) but tbh, it doesn't surprise me as soem people have been literally playing this game non stop since release.

Revels Mum & Sister

Knows. Couple times over the past week I have been 'working from home' in the afternoons. Laptop and mobile on sofa while rinsing COD. Around 3-4.30pm the level goes up a notch. Must be all the school kids coming home and Americans coming online.

E90
Yeah i saw your KD ratio last night.... LOL ;) but tbh, it doesn't surprise me as soem people have been literally playing this game non stop since release.

Cod 4 I was up at 15-20 kills a game ish, unless I was fecking about with the sniper rifle. This one i aint played much, aint even played all the map things yet, i wander aimlessly about with no idea, till some cnut stabs me, and I get re spawned somewhere else where I have no idea where i am, and the process repeats itself lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Cod 4 I was up at 15-20 kills a game ish, unless I was fecking about with the sniper rifle. This one i aint played much, aint even played all the map things yet, i wander aimlessly about with no idea, till some cnut stabs me, and I get re spawned somewhere else where I have no idea where i am, and the process repeats itself lol

yeah i know, i jest. i saw you ain't been on that long. and yeah it is a bit like that...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Takes getting used to the maps as usual, I get lost all the time.

Noob/

E36 328
I dont think its reflexes, if theyre connection is even slightly quicker they will come round the corner before you actually see them, therefore they see you earlier and have more time to react. Is so annoying, most of the time i get pissed off with the lag more than my abilities, my PS3 connection is always so slow even when speedtest says its quick with a low ping :(

E90
^^^^ intresting, I'll maybe throw the hardwire in next time instead of using the wireless, see if it helps. I doubt it lol

Only one I know where I am is afgan, I had 12 kills on that I think, so when it came up again i thought "ohhhhh here we go" Only for some fcuking knobber (dont ask me how on that level) to nuke the lot of us after about 2 minutes LOL

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Afgan is terrible! I hate snipers aswell!

When I have 4 bar connection I always get a really good skill score so I think chesh is right.

Fiesta ST-2
Yeah yellow vs green connection is no contest even for someone with my uber cod skills like myself. I tend to stay back and snipe if I have a bad connection taking into account lag when shooting then soon as the games over im out of there. Afgan is awesome Gally! Practice your sniping! Thermal scope is a must on Afghan and the grassy one

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to mate. I need to see if I can get a high kill streak. I get bored and fed up waiting on people in my sights. :(

Patience FTW.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
360's are a very good price just now.

I really want to play PGR4 again :(

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i suck so bad at karachi i think it is... it just confuses me too much...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
i suck so bad at karachi i think it is... it just confuses me too much...
Hell yeah! Everytime I spawn there is bullets coming from above my head!

Liking invasion at the moment.

E36 328
Yeah yellow vs green connection is no contest even for someone with my uber cod skills like myself. I tend to stay back and snipe if I have a bad connection taking into account lag when shooting then soon as the games over im out of there. Afgan is awesome Gally! Practice your sniping! Thermal scope is a must on Afghan and the grassy one

No way, sniping is even worse lol, when i have a bad connection i use my 'ghost' class, mp45, silencer, cold blooded...done, so as long as they dont see u first (they wont ;) ) then youre in there cos you have more time to shoot at them.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
What perks Seb?

I find it funny how most folk don't even use stopping power.

E90
i really need to start sniping. makes for boring games when everyone is at it though...

You get more satisfaction for blowing one persons head off at silly distance than running around dieing 12 times, to kill 5 the normal way. You should get an electric shock from the controller everytime you die, that way people would play it more realistically lol

Its also funny when you keep getting killed by some sniping ace, and you shout f**k it at the telly, change class and go looking for him

Fiesta ST-2
No way, sniping is even worse lol, when i have a bad connection i use my 'ghost' class, mp45, silencer, cold blooded...done, so as long as they dont see u first (they wont ;) ) then youre in there cos you have more time to shoot at them.

Yeah I know what you mean, but Im so used to sniping with lag on COD4 I can land the shot if they're running across the screen.

E90
has anyone sniped silenced??? Does the 50 cal come with one, I think i saw one on the set up screen, It was always the red dot that gave you away on COD4. That and the kill cam lol

Motorbikes
If your using a scope, and you stay zoomed in long enough after you kill someone, it makes it harder for the person you killed to tell where you are using the killcam.

Revels Mum & Sister
has anyone sniped silenced??? Does the 50 cal come with one, I think i saw one on the set up screen, It was always the red dot that gave you away on COD4. That and the kill cam lol

I have picked up a silenced fiddy from a dead person I think....