ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
i'm on the second prestige and all of your Veteran challanges does get kept and carry on to the next prestige if that helps

You sir play the game waaaay to much:rasp:, one night i came on and you were just prestiged a couple day later(2) you were on level 44, i was like WTF, im only on 55 :eek:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You sir play the game waaaay to much:rasp:, one night i came on and you were just prestiged a couple day later(2) you were on level 44, i was like WTF, im only on 55 :eek:

aye got no job at mo, just looking on the internet for jobs and MW2 be getting close to prestige 3 next week or so

Fiesta ST-2
This game is becoming a joke. Im lagging on 3 bars all the time, Im getting stabbed from literally miles away every game. I see someone running at me thinking what an idiot shoot him and Im dead WTF. Killcam has a dodgy framerate he takes no damage from my shots. Im fed up of this now gonna play something else until it gets sorted.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This game is becoming a joke. Im lagging on 3 bars all the time, Im getting stabbed from literally miles away every game. I see someone running at me thinking what an idiot shoot him and Im dead WTF. Killcam has a dodgy framerate he takes no damage from my shots. Im fed up of this now gonna play something else until it gets sorted.

+1

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
There seems to be allot of 10th Prestige people about on ps3 and some people havnt got the stats to go with it

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye rust is abit mental pretty much every time as soon as you kill some one you die straight away luck to get 2 or 3 on the trot

clio 172 cup
im sick of going into games where people are working together to get 1 of them 25kills for a nuke i message the guy calling him a dick etc and he replied "we are getting our rank up 1 of us hides in a room and tells the other where he is so he can kill him do u wanna join" things like that spoil the game

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah I had a go at a lad on free for all, they were working together. I just hunted them down and killed both of them. Rust on free for all is funny, I like to get a care package, drop it right in the middle and watch people try and get it and fill there face full of m16. Lol try it, 30 + kills everytime. Then get a centry gun and put it in sight of it. Lol chaos.

LY R27
Got 2 emergency airdrops last night, got the airstrike, harriers, stealth bomber, pavelow, 2 predator missiles and 2 sentry guns in one game! absolutely raped it.

Mountune Tractor
From the Infinity Ward forums:

Modern Warfare 2 Update in Test now!

Includes: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix. Texture Hack on PC fix (eliminates any edits to IWD files also).

Full patch notes for all previous and current patches will be added shortly. Stay Tuned for link.

Fabia VRS
playing earlya, got a nuke on afgan which was rather sexual, 33-1 ( the one being i got nuked ) was a good game :) ( 5th nuke )

Fabia VRS
i had thermol on so i just ran around quick scoping, but tbh, i got a 7 KS then let the harrier do its magic, then the chopper gunner just owned so tbf 33 kills was done by my KS's

Last edited:
  RB 182 FF
I got involved somehow in one of these public private matches last night, domination in rust. It was absolute carnage. God knows how it happened but I didn't earn any points from it, and if you did I can't see the point in it myself, just ruins what is a good game.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You can't it's just people having a laugh. If it was full of scotsmen talking madness it was me.

i had a silly tit last night stand on my care package grenade then get crushed by the package to then come back at me to knife me for crushing him he was the tool that went to stand on the sodding thing

in another game i was team killed twice for my care package f**king dicks

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
When i was playing with Kingy and i saw him getting his nuke, wow i was impressed think it was on afghan, we were talking about how to get as i hadnt got one yet, he says harriers (7), chopper gunner (11) and nuke (25) so i thought and do it, a few games in on wasteland i got my 50 cal stood next to the statue took a few guys out and they kept coming i think thats the best spot on the map can see 3 spots 2 corners and a entrance to the pit, a few more came round all i need is one more and 1 guy saw me i changed location abit he went over to my old location and bam he dies and then comes harriers there goes loads of kills and then then it gets shot down and all of a suden i get my chopper right here it goes bam bam bam dead dead, dropping like flies and there goes my 25 kill and pops up with nuke, and there was kingy next to covering my 6 and knifing me to say gongrats. think it was 34-1 and i'm still exited my it proper sex weee

Fabia VRS
When i was playing with Kingy and i saw him getting his nuke, wow i was impressed think it was on afghan, we were talking about how to get as i hadnt got one yet, he says harriers (7), chopper gunner (11) and nuke (25) so i thought and do it, a few games in on wasteland i got my 50 cal stood next to the statue took a few guys out and they kept coming i think thats the best spot on the map can see 3 spots 2 corners and a entrance to the pit, a few more came round all i need is one more and 1 guy saw me i changed location abit he went over to my old location and bam he dies and then comes harriers there goes loads of kills and then then it gets shot down and all of a suden i get my chopper right here it goes bam bam bam dead dead, dropping like flies and there goes my 25 kill and pops up with nuke, and there was kingy next to covering my 6 and knifing me to say gongrats. think it was 34-1 and i'm still exited my it proper sex weee

well what can i say ;)
u did make me lol i just got another now so im 2 for today ;) estate ftw :p

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was lmfo had my nephew next to me watching me play and he says whats a nuke and there he saw 2 for the first time

I got to 17 kills no deaths and i couldnt get any kills on estate there were inside the building if i got a few more i would of gotten another one

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Still not got the acr yet! :(

Grrrrr need more time on it!

Oh wait can anyone say xmas holidays!

well, ups have just been an collected my 360, now en route to germany. how badly timed was that! off for the next 21 days as of tonight with no 360!!!

unboxed the original xbox last nite as somekind of comfort over the next few days :(