ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've got the routine of using all the perks and getting the points for it and getting to use the different weapens and getting points for them it all adds up. that's why pretty i dont do so good on kills cos of the set up i've got

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Apart from getting 10,000 points to completing a challange you get the guns badge in silver or gold, when you go to prestige you get more points to get for the gun but the kills are allot higher to aim for

Motorbikes
Apart from getting 10,000 points to completing a challange you get the guns badge in silver or gold, when you go to prestige you get more points to get for the gun but the kills are allot higher to aim for

Confused. So you get more points per kill for each gun? Or more points for each attachment unlocked? Or more kills required for each attachment?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'd recomend trying to get as many head shots as you can on the weapens, the early you do it the easier it will be the the further you go up in rank

Motorbikes
Ha, so now I'm even more confused. So your headshot count doesn't reset when you prestige? Or it gets easier as your skill goes up? ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The head shots gets re set on the normal wepean unlocks but on the veteran for that weapen dont get re set same with the kills

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Geddes mate ill be on later if ya fancy a game ?

aye no bother i've turned mine off at the minute just got my pants connection about 20 minutes ago be about after 21:00 - 22:00 area till it's back to normal.

Just seen a few sniper montages with cold blooded and thermal i need more practice on my sniper.

I've never had cold blodded pro yet and it's my mission to get it this time round lol

I'm using the invervention this time got the thermel unlocked now, when using cold blodded you need to pick the shot nearly head shot every time as you loose the power not having stopping power equiped

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The update has taken affect!

Just unlocked the 87's akimbo in the last game I played last night too!
They just lack the range now!

This happened on the PS3 yet?
Has on the box.

yeah i got the 1887 on both prestiges were awsome and raping everyone had rerally good range, and now got nee range at all, to get more power you really need stopping power a few times i was firing 6 shots just to kill 1 person, before i could kill 3 people with 2 bullets.

PS3

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm just trying to get as many points unlocking weapen attachments and getting to use all the different perks getting the poinits and allot of times it's kiling my K/D ratio one i'm about half way through the K/D starts to pick up and then it plummets down getting to get those extra kills on the perks that need completing

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
the 1887's suck balls now, they are rewarded at lever 67 and you have to sacrifice prestige to use them so why shouldnt they be good??!?!? They changed these cos lots of little 12 year old faggots were whining on the forums about getting killed by them, yet they wont add local search.... pffft iw are just complete and utter tards. next they will be nerfing the snipers for having too long a range or the lmg's for having too many bullets.....

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
the 1887 is a rifle barelled shotgun... it would shoot twice the distance it does in mw2 easy and kill........ they were unlocked at 67 for a reason. The only people moaning about them were the ones who never had access to them....

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
No they were overpowered, 1 shot kills even if your a distance away, quick reloading, light so u can run fast and easy to use no skill required.

The people moaning about the change are the noobs who used them coz they dont have the skill to own with a proper gun.

Fiesta ST-2
No they were overpowered, 1 shot kills even if your a distance away, quick reloading, light so u can run fast and easy to use no skill required.

The people moaning about the change are the noobs who used them coz they dont have the skill to own with a proper gun.

Exactly I've picked them up and I felt like a cheap ***** the game was that easy.

the 1887 is a rifle barelled shotgun... it would shoot twice the distance it does in mw2 easy and kill........ they were unlocked at 67 for a reason. The only people moaning about them were the ones who never had access to them....

Too many people were hitting 70 and staying at the level.

I would agree with you if this wasn't the case.

Have you tried just using one, what's the distance like on just one?

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
Managed to get my first nuke tonight on Overgrown, without camping I may add! ;)
Which made me double chuffed! :D

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
ive rarely came accross anyone stuck on level 70 to be honest and still thinkthat as the second last gun unlocked it should be good!!!!! why shouldnt it? people have put time in so why shouldnt they be rewarded. Cant say i used teh models much but they were handy for clearing a room out on hq etc.... I rarely got killed by them so i dont see the issue. if your getting killed by a shotgun when your carrying an assault rifle your not that great tbh.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
ive rarely came accross anyone stuck on level 70 to be honest and still thinkthat as the second last gun unlocked it should be good!!!!! why shouldnt it? people have put time in so why shouldnt they be rewarded. Cant say i used teh models much but they were handy for clearing a room out on hq etc.... I rarely got killed by them so i dont see the issue. if your getting killed by a shotgun when your carrying an assault rifle your not that great tbh.

Of course they should be better than lower lvl guns but not by such an extent.

Think before you type?

You run/poke head round a corner, before you even have time to fire off a round of bullets you've just been blown apart by a shotgun. Doesn't matter how good you are you can't avoid them if your in buildings. it takes 1 click, 1 bullet (half a second-1 second tops?) (2 if you akimbo but can kill with 1 easy) to kill with the 1887's, your looking at 5 or 6 bullets/1-2 seconds from an assault rifle unless you get a headshot which noone can get all the time.

The way your complaining makes it quite clear your a 1887 noob, if your that bothered get it on PC, they haven't patched it on there so you can own ppl with your shotguns all you like.

In WaW I got to 10th Prestige.

However this time, I got to 70 in around 2days 10hours, and have stuck to 70 since (Now at 5Days something)

I will defo not prestige on this one, as I cba with loosing all my perks, and I find myself getting too involved trying to rank up, instead of just playing the game and having a laugh.

Plus, my k/d ratio is now at 1.59 (7.5k kills) and without all my perks / killstreaks / guns this would plumet.

I'm certainly enjoying the game more now, compared to WaW where I was addicted to prestige/points.

In WaW I got to 10th Prestige.

However this time, I got to 70 in around 2days 10hours, and have stuck to 70 since (Now at 5Days something)

I will defo not prestige on this one, as I cba with loosing all my perks, and I find myself getting too involved trying to rank up, instead of just playing the game and having a laugh.

Plus, my k/d ratio is now at 1.59 (7.5k kills) and without all my perks / killstreaks / guns this would plumet.

I'm certainly enjoying the game more now, compared to WaW where I was addicted to prestige/points.

Your bothered about KD? :rolleyes:

I am prestiging every time I can (about to go onto 2nd) and my KD is something like 1.69.
BUT, I do not play the game for this, I just play to enjoy! The KD is purely chance. (or skill ;) )

Mk2 Golf GTI
TBH I don't know why anyone is bothered abou the stats? It won't make you life any better by having a superior KD ratio ;)

I thought I played quite a lot but some people have put in ridiculous hours. Do you leav the house?!

On a side note, having fun charging around with my latest class. Akimbo Uzi, marathon, lightweight and commando pro. Chuck a stinger in for good measure too. I even did quite well on wasteland with this as I was too fast for the snipers!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
LOL i have a "SPEED" class which i use for sub base and the tiny maps. So much fun going on knife streaks.

Always use it if i get frustrated and just wanna run about.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Of course they should be better than lower lvl guns but not by such an extent.

Think before you type?

You run/poke head round a corner, before you even have time to fire off a round of bullets you've just been blown apart by a shotgun. Doesn't matter how good you are you can't avoid them if your in buildings. it takes 1 click, 1 bullet (half a second-1 second tops?) (2 if you akimbo but can kill with 1 easy) to kill with the 1887's, your looking at 5 or 6 bullets/1-2 seconds from an assault rifle unless you get a headshot which noone can get all the time.

The way your complaining makes it quite clear your a 1887 noob, if your that bothered get it on PC, they haven't patched it on there so you can own ppl with your shotguns all you like.

LOL you must be aiming for their feet, two bullets from an most assault rifles will kill anybody. Im not personally affected by it as i rarely used them, i was merely stating that for such a high level unlock i think they shouuld be good. TBH they were the only shotties in the game with a realistic range. Now the spas, the FIRST shotgun unlocked has a longer range than them...... lol. Oh they might as well take out commando, tac knife etc too in this case as i hear as many people moaning about them too.

Mountune Tractor
The 1887's are just as they were before the update. All you need to do is use bling pro with akimbo and FMJ. Done.

Fiesta ST-2
No skill required with em long a someone was on your screen just shoot and they die. God knows how they made it through beta testing

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You played very well she all ways do with the shield. Had ally of awe inspiring kill shots. Biffcaids too had some great shots. I need to get use to when to throw the knife, take out my pistol and allot of times I got the timing wrong