ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Bumder With A Buffer
A source I have (sisters boyfriend works for parcelforce) says that even though your tracking ID says it could be with you tomorrow, they are under strict instuctions to hold them.

If it does turn up for you though I spose it's a bonus :)

Ahem! ;)

Apparently, if you ordered with 'The Hut' expect an early delivery.

As the RoyalMail have cancelled their strikes for today and Monday, some orders are getting to customers today (over on AVForums) as The Hut used RM, and didn't opt for a courier.

On another note, I've known about this level for a while, but the video looks wicked.

[youtube]OtRQ4mqUzqY[/youtube]

Apparently, if you ordered with 'The Hut' expect an early delivery.

As the RoyalMail have cancelled their strikes for today and Monday, some orders are getting to customers today (over on AVForums) as The Hut used RM, and didn't opt for a courier.

On another note, I've known about this level for a while, but the video looks wicked.

[youtube]OtRQ4mqUzqY[/youtube]

im looking forward to killing innocents as a bit of practice before going on a rampage down the high street lol

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
ASDA have delivered thier pre orders today.

Greggles along with 5 of my other friends got it in the post this morning.

FFS.

im looking forward to killing innocents as a bit of practice before going on a rampage down the high street lol

I know, looks pretty good!

ASDA have delivered thier pre orders today.

Greggles along with 5 of my other friends got it in the post this morning.

FFS.

I suppose it was a risk, but then high risk, high return.

If the strikes hadn't been called off for today/Monday, they wouldn't have got them till Tuesday.

Motorbikes
So if people are getting pre orders delivered today, is it fair for me to walk into GAME and pick it up in store?

unlike hmv by the sounds of it, surely they can't be allowed to just sell a game to the public before release day? everyone would end up knowing about it and just go there instead of getting it from other places. they'd make a killing no doubt.

surely if these fine rumours are true then hmv and the other places that sent it out early will be top of the list.

Tesla MP3 2021
It seems that Play pre-orders are being delivered today, a few guys in work have recieved thier copies - jammy b******s lol.

My Teso Direct order is still showing in warehouse, looks like I will be going Game at Midnight if it doesnt come Monday day.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Still don't know if I should pre-order this or wait and see if Asda/Tesco are offering good deals. No idea if I'll buy for 360 or PS3.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
nah, i never just walked in hmv and bought it, i know the manager of the store.. naughty i know but i got my pre order early. no-one will ever know :)

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
I usually get games early through a contact in the industry...i havent had chance to on thie one though...but im off for 3 days next week and will blitz it then...plus you all need a weeks headstart to come anywhere near me on multi player... ;)

This is immense, sat nursing a full blown erection. Mine came this morning.

There are people with 8500kills on 2nd prestige already FFS!