ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fiesta ST-2
You should try sniping Gal, instead of dissin it all the time ;)
Got my Red Tiger on the Barret shame I'm going to loose it when I prestige.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Yeah I think next time i'm on wasteland i'll give it a go. Always do better with my scar on other maps tho. Some really don't suit sniping.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've prestiged now so i only just got my full stuff back.

But for small maps i just use
L86 LSW with Grip/red dot
Bling
Stopping power
Scrambler

Then my sniper iiiiis,
.50cal
FMJ
Fast Reload
Stopping power
Scrambler

Then the P22000 thingy as my spare.

Seems to work for me, then i have 2 set ups for HC and 1 as a challenge one which i switch to when i need XP etc

Fiesta ST-2
Thermal sniping is like cheating! ;)

Not when your wearing thermal underwear!

I used to like scrambler but I think it gives your position away more than it hides you. If you don't have UAV the person knows your close but you don't know he knows your close or where he is.

1.8 Civic EX
ok im giving up on this game now....fook knows what's going on but it's jut gone b****cks.

I'm not exactly crap at it, prestiged loads on cod4 and was regulary getting 15+ kills and only dieing 5-6 times a match up untill 2 nights ago. Now I'm just constantly dieing. Just played 3 games in a row and all three died about 15-16 times with only about 4 kills...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Im gettin fed up with Mw2 online tbh, get a connection interrupt then it searches for a new host then i get booted out and everyone else is still playing, and it happens ALOT.

Whats the deal with this 50ms ping, 60 70 80 90 etc? it only works for me when i reach 100ms ping..

yeah me too, 100 ping for me lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had the best day of gaming today, my luck a fair few of them were low in rank but i caned them got 20+, 30+ like 3-1 n 40-1 ratio made about 7 ranks today, now 67 1st prestige. I got a message of someone saying i was c 'cheating cnut' i t made me smile lol

i'm startign to use the 1887 shotguns akimbo 'they rock'

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
LOL had a few games with seb tonigt using a p90 with light foot, marathon and commando... Soooo much fun. Had a great 5 stab stream ealier too. It's ace. Bad for deaths but fun as fook.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL yeah some good games. you missed my two previous games where I was raping with the chopper gunner. LOL had a few at 35-4 35-7 iirc.

then i got pwned myself in other games :( badly. Some good yanks on tonight...

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I was on, and why didnt you add me in spiezels?? i would have loved to be on the opposite team to seb, just the feeling of poping one into a copper haha :eek:

Afghan is funny, people always seem to drop there care packages in the same place.. long grass away from the planes. Usually a good place to sit and wait and steal lol

BMW E92/Audi S3
The camping is getting rediculous now. The whole aposing team camped out yesterday after gaining one kill.
Irritating as hell. Surprisingly enough, they were a ghey 'clan'. What these sad people do. No offences to any sad people.

BMW E92/Audi S3
flol!
My mate made me laugh. He doesn't know how to do the glitch so he just runs round the map with an empty Javelin to scare people.

I was playing against a clan of riot shields last night... f**kers are a pain in the arse when 3 or 4 come at you at once!

Grenade launcher also good for campers...

As well at sentray gun... especially if you can sneak in a place it right where there camping!

Had a good old blast with the P90 last night, you can certainly move around quicker than if holding a assualt rifle!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'm probably going to get shot for saying this but ...

What is prestige status? I see people talking about it, but don't fully understand what it is?

Am I right in saying that when you get to a certain level then it all restarts?

E87 118d M Sport
you play through to level 70.

then you either have the choice to stay where you are (not gain any more levels) and keep all of your weapons, classes, challenges etc.

OR you can "prestige" which means you go back to level 1 (called prestige 1 level 1) where you have to start from scratch again with all of the weapons.

you work all the way back upto level 70 (so now you would be prestige 1 level 70). stay where you are, or start over again. (prestige 2 level 1) all the way back upto level 70 (prestige 2 level 70) etc etc etc.

this carries on all the way up until you are prestige 10 level 70.

basically