ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
ffs looks like they have found a new way to ruin the game, I joined a game last night where everyone including me could run at like 500% normal speed... i mean you could get from one side of the map to the other in 2 seconds.... Also everyones gun shot chopper gunner explosive ammo.... grrrrrr

Tesla MP3 2021
ffs looks like they have found a new way to ruin the game, I joined a game last night where everyone including me could run at like 500% normal speed... i mean you could get from one side of the map to the other in 2 seconds.... Also everyones gun shot chopper gunner explosive ammo.... grrrrrr

360 or PS3?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi

I had this too last night on the Afghan level - I just left the game and all as fine after!

On the Xbox.

172 Cup
Joined today and worked ok, had a few games of fifa and went back to it and every single game I was running stupdily fast, but so was everyone one else and this was in 3 games, haven't been back on since. 360 btw.

182 Cup
I played absolutley s**t last night so came off at 11, need to rank up quickly sick of having s**t guns and perks :( wish I didnt fuckin prestige now lol

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I played absolutley s**t last night so came off at 11, need to rank up quickly sick of having s**t guns and perks :( wish I didnt f**kin prestige now lol

Sorry but fail.

One of the best all rounders, the SCAR what is it, level 5 unlock, piss easy, M4A1 is before the scar too, also a very good all-rounder, the famas isn't a bad gun either if you get used to burst fire and it makes you learn to be accurate because you can't spray with it as easily as an automatic.

Marathon, stopping power, commando/steady aim, all unlocked at very low ranks, you can't use guns and perks as an excuse.

The best players can own with any gun/perk combo :cool:

I prestiged the other day myself and actually found myself doing better because i wasn't f**king about with shotguns all the time (although i'm not packing the AA-12 again)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye was really pleased for ya, i think you could of had one or two more but they shot them down

good games

Mini Cooper
I'm so sick of the crappy spawning, the amount of times I have spawned right in front of someone or vice versa is so annoying

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was on skidrow early on and got 7 kills off my ACR , harrier cam out got 4 kills then i took out my chopper gunner and only got 3 kills cos everyone was inside, one of the worst maps.

also sick of my connection been signed out 4 times today and past 3 days been so laggy during the day

Sorry but fail.

One of the best all rounders, the SCAR what is it, level 5 unlock, piss easy, M4A1 is before the scar too, also a very good all-rounder, the famas isn't a bad gun either if you get used to burst fire and it makes you learn to be accurate because you can't spray with it as easily as an automatic.

Marathon, stopping power, commando/steady aim, all unlocked at very low ranks, you can't use guns and perks as an excuse.

The best players can own with any gun/perk combo :cool:

I prestiged the other day myself and actually found myself doing better because i wasn't f**king about with shotguns all the time (although i'm not packing the AA-12 again)

UMP45 & Spas unlocked at level 4 = win! My best combo and will remain so when I prestige. Works a treat on most levels. Although on larger maps I do tend to still use the Scar.

i was on skidrow early on and got 7 kills off my ACR , harrier cam out got 4 kills then i took out my chopper gunner and only got 3 kills cos everyone was inside, one of the worst maps.

also sick of my connection been signed out 4 times today and past 3 days been so laggy during the day

Servers been pretty packed with everyone snowed off school and work!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so it's not just me that's been having trouble, i've had to turn off the mains my stuff and restart it

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the claymores on this one are useless honestly, on cod4 they were much better

Skoda Fabia vRS
anyone else starting to realise just how bad the lag can be (Xbox)

at first i didnt really notice it, but when you watch the kill cams knowing you fired first on your target, and the cam showing you not even getting a round off before being killed, you realise your lagging pretty bad

it needs dedicated servers like on PC

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
about to get the chopper gunner out wasteland after my 11 kill streak and the game ended didnt it ffs

and had a 6 kill streak and it started to lag and the server finished and kicked me out ffs, it's a fu@@en joke

just been signed off again, make that 5 times today

Clio 182
Tbh im sick of every fucker running around with a noob tube all the time....
Also sometimes your nowhere near a grenade, rocket, claymore etc etc and when they go off they still kill you..

Might go back to COD4 - better maps

182 Cup
Whats your first name Geddes sick of calling you Gedi on the headset LOL

Just after you signed out earlier I had a game on domination and a guy got a nuke litterally about a minute into the game, the scores were less than 30 on each team, he just kept killing his two mates who were re-spawning, they should take tactical insertion off the game IMO

Yea the scars about the only gun I use, just want to unlock the rangers as i'm awesome with them, I once got a 18 kil streak without using any rewards with them :D

Do you reckon they will bring any new maps out?

Clio 182
Also when you have w*****s on your team that keep killing you - go against your death count, that fails

Might go back to COD4 - better maps

Totally disagree!

The one thing I love about this COD is how they addressed the maps, they are not linear anymore, it's possible to go from one side of the map to the other without encountering anyone!

The opposite in COD4, the maps were very linear so it was easy to know where they were coming from and too.

I could be wrong but sounds like you like to sit around and wait for someone to come to you, which doesn't work in this COD (but did in the last).

Nothing to do with the maps being poorer on this one as they are definitely not!

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I agree, maps are better in the new 1 but unfortunately the server system is absolutely awful, you console guys have never had any different but having dedicated servers on the PC was SO much better and now its s**t.

Clio 182
Dont get me wrong i do LOVE this game, and your right Plummer i am a bit of camper and theres a good reason. The one thing i hate, and i tend to encounter it every game, theres some one with noob that just blasts your straight away - really annoying..

Do you also find that on occassion you can blast the s**t out of someone without killing them and they just pop a cap in your ass...

I have heard that the americans have a slight advantage as their is a slight delay.... tbh i find this hard to beleive

Dont get me wrong i do LOVE this game, and your right Plummer i am a bit of camper and theres a good reason. The one thing i hate, and i tend to encounter it every game, theres some one with noob that just blasts your straight away - really annoying..

Do you also find that on occassion you can blast the s**t out of someone without killing them and they just pop a cap in your ass...

I have heard that the americans have a slight advantage as their is a slight delay.... tbh i find this hard to beleive

When I play Americans I do lag slightly, but if I use a sub machine gun and run around like a loony it works in my favour as they can't hit me.
Lag is only bad for players who play more slowly/camping. As I've tried during laggy matches, but as said, spray and pray works well with lag.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
When I play Americans I do lag slightly, but if I use a sub machine gun and run around like a loony it works in my favour as they can't hit me.
Lag is only bad for players who play more slowly/camping. As I've tried during laggy matches, but as said, spray and pray works well with lag.

its still horrible when running for me if i get a laggy game, you can be five foot round a corner and then telerport back out into the open, fall over and die. Then watch the killcam and you never even made it round the corner. Its a jok ps3 got the local search patch a couple weeks after releease, 360 users still havent had it!

182 Cup
Tried to go for my 3rd nuke this morning, first map skidrow got harriers, then helicopter got fuckall as everyone was inside!

2nd map airport same again got harriers and chopper gunner instantly but everyone hiding inside got f**k all, got 13 kills in total. Then managed to get it upto about 22 by killing people and died :( lol

Mk2 Golf GTI
How do they kill you??
Ive not experienced this yet, apart from them throwing stun grenades at me lolz

Only happens on hardcore modes.

Has anyone checked out the global 360 leaderboards? THey're very weird!

Apparently the top scopring players have been playing for over 2000 days. And there are people in the top 20 or so scores that have only played for a few minutes...

Me thinks they need a reset.

Apparently the top scopring players have been playing for over 2000 days. And there are people in the top 20 or so scores that have only played for a few minutes...

I was looking on the PS3 leaderboards the other day... People with like 200,000 kills and about 10 deaths :S no-one is that good!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

Yeah there's people with millions of kills apparently hah.

Defo need a reset.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
the online version on PC is ruined now, nearly every single game you go on there is someone with either a wallhack or an aimbot (usually wallhack) and they make no attempt to even hide it, tracing you through walls and shooting you through bushes/walls you can't even see though, proper pissing me off.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've just Prestiged for the 5th time few an hour ago, just renaming my custom slots got 8 now, i'm not to sure what to do with my 8th