ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah indeed, plus it stops any other enemy air support going up. it is imo quite a cool perk... 15 killstreak.. hmmm maybe a few less kills but then the thing is everyone is obsessed with KD tbh.

I was playing some TDM this morning... playing the airport one, went 0-7 LOL epically bad. but pulled it round to 19-10 not bad end result. just goes to show if you don't rage quit you can turn it around.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm the same too, i have quit allot of bad starts 0 kills and allot of deaths, but I can turn it around after a few minutes. If I do have a great start I have a bad ending. Just strange for me, in a few games I gave a awsome score getting top.
I find i do well if I take it easy stay behind cover kill wait a few secs then move take cover kill wait a few secs then move again allways stay behind cover less chance of being spotted

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I played this for the first time in probably 2 months today trying to brush up before the map pack comes out.

I've been playing bad company 2 instead of this so I kept on pressing the back button to try to spot people lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been using the danger close with noob tubes, getting loads of abuse and stick of people.

The best and quickest way of completing danger close

Mk2 ph1 clio
Rocking the UMP!! Love this weapon.. hated it on the PC version for some reason.

UMP45 + Silencer
Spas 12

Marathon pro
Cold blooded
Ninja Pro

Awesome setup! Almost at 750 kills with this gun now!

Petrol Blue 182.
MW2 maps will be released in spring 2010. MS have a 30 day exclusive contract with IW for xbox live users to receive the DLC map packs first. After 30 days have passed they will be on PSN.

Spring 2010 is the answer.

on a ps3 forum, any truth?

Mountune Tractor
what a load, why cant sony get anything for ps3?

It's probably because Microsoft paid millions of ££££ more, Sony are sensible and they know that just as many people will buy it they just have to wait a month for their share of the dosh. Sony FTW! lol.

It's probably because Microsoft paid millions of ££££ more, Sony are sensible and they know that just as many people will buy it they just have to wait a month for their share of the dosh. Sony FTW! lol.

Sensible?

I know two guys at work with PS3's who have said "UP SONY'S!"

And are now not buying the maps pack due to this.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
meeeee, for a few games

i'm going out with gally n kev tonight ;)

If ya tell me where ya f**king live first gedi. Treemanx all left out. Lol
Oh hi there! £10 for 24 hours of internet what the f**k is that all about! Expensive w**k! :(

yeah indeed, plus it stops any other enemy air support going up. it is imo quite a cool perk... 15 killstreak.. hmmm maybe a few less kills but then the thing is everyone is obsessed with KD tbh.

I was playing some TDM this morning... playing the airport one, went 0-7 LOL epically bad. but pulled it round to 19-10 not bad end result. just goes to show if you don't rage quit you can turn it around.
I can imagine the rage going through you at 0-7! :eek:

Stuck in tho!

Rocking the UMP!! Love this weapon.. hated it on the PC version for some reason.

UMP45 + Silencer
Spas 12

Marathon pro
Cold blooded
Ninja Pro

Awesome setup! Almost at 750 kills with this gun now!

My gun of the game TBH! I'm nearly 4th prestige and nearly 2500 kills with it so far!

Fiesta ST-2
Thought the games were pretty good. Got sick of waiting for a ranked game! Joelydee sent me a message saying he hates me lol :(

Mk2 ph1 clio
I hate games like 3vs3 .. takes half a map to find anyone.. and then when you do .. they camp in a plane with claymores ;)

Groundwar FTW.

Whats the crack with this cSAS?