ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
After re uploading twice, i found out the problem lies in the video rendering. Although it works fine on my machine when you upload to you tube it renders it again.
The problem is with my editing! When i rendered it I rendered the video at 30fps but the audio remains at 29fps. So that's why the audio keeps going out of sync at the same time! so there's nothing I can do until i get home to re render it!! I'll take what you said too gedde and change the contrast and maybe lighten it a bit more! Doesn't help its on underpass the darkest map apart from storm lol.

Just uploading a "Sync" test video .. im trying to match gunshots to music beats.... takes fookin ages to do so this is my first attempt!

Gedde, whatever mate you seem to do very well with the spas so i wouldn't worry unless you want to do the challenges for it! thats why I'm using almost every weapon and why I have thermal on my ump45 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  Bus w**ker
I used the instructions here (although I may have tweaked them a little) to get good output for YouTube and Vimeo HD. Seems to work well.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Cheers Sym0n I've got a custom project preset saved for youtube HD following a guide similar to that one! I just cocked up with my rendering and put audio and video at different frame rates!

I'll re-render it when i get home with both the fps set at 29 like my other videos and see if that fixes it.. im 99% certain it will!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Geordie i'm going to the typical youtube comment, whats the name of that song on the 1:32 vid the sniper one lol . It's awsome

Great vid by the way

Bumder With A Buffer
There has been nothing but boosters on this last night and most of today...In domination too. I just took pleasure in stealing the kills and chasing the guy on the other team around and killing them before they got to there "mate" on my team! Noobs!

Also had some guy on my team last night on 0 kills 10 deaths...hmmm odd I thought and noticed his mate on the other team had the same name. So went and hunted him down! Let him get to a 5 killstreak and then would noobtube him! LOL! Guy on my team sent me a message too.....

9b99a97f.jpg

Awww diddums!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I should be on too tonight for abit, might have a blast shortly.

Last night was stupid, had a few good runs earlier but on the night was pants so i left

Bumder With A Buffer
Il be on later too about half 7-8 ish.

Im not ignoring everyone's party requests...most of the time my GF's brother is round playing on it the scummer! Get you own!

Bumder With A Buffer
s**t tonight aint it??

You gus all left and me and caroline545 or something were on opposing teams...My team was 6800-7000 down and I got a harrier and a AC130 straight away...got game winning kill and we won 7500-7400! f**k that was a buzz!

DB.

BMW 440i
The last 10 times i have played Wasteland, I have got AC130's! Lol! All from watching that Smooth geezers video of staying around the edges!

Bumder With A Buffer
Thats where I got it..we were getting raped by being held inside the bunker bit for some reason..everyone kept running in there with shotguns..So i thought sod it whack out the shotgun...5 kills, 7 kills, ac130 game over! I thank you :) :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Was pleased with one of my knife throw kills tonight, although the lag was terrible all night.....

Bus w**ker
Soon you will all realise that MW2 is a pile of turd now...and come join me on Battlefield Bad Company 2. Best decision I've made in months, just wishing I'd not bothered with the extra map packs for MW2 now :(.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Probably be on today not late tonight cos i'm going to Alton Towers with my mate be back on Thursday. No Dazzle for me at the minute :(

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I have been watching a lot of PS3 videos, I can't believe how bad most of the opponents are on there. The video above me, I have never seen that many idiots playing a game before. No offense mate, you did well, but most average players should have done as well as you did. I also played on my mates PS3 the other night, bearing in mind the controllers are different etc I still was going 25 - 3 and similar scores all night on TDM which I never play.

I thought there wasn't much difference between the two consoles community's but clearly I was wrong.

E90
Ps3 is not normally full of that many tards, having said that you can find games that seem to be pure pot luck, and you can get ones full of 6 s**t hot twin rangered frenchmen, spawn trapping the entire team to death.

Clio 1.2 16v
I have been watching a lot of PS3 videos, I can't believe how bad most of the opponents are on there. The video above me, I have never seen that many idiots playing a game before. No offense mate, you did well, but most average players should have done as well as you did. I also played on my mates PS3 the other night, bearing in mind the controllers are different etc I still was going 25 - 3 and similar scores all night on TDM which I never play.

I thought there wasn't much difference between the two consoles community's but clearly I was wrong.

there was a hell of a lot of difference when i played on a mates 360,
i think its cos all the kids are off school thats why theres plenty of noobs around. it isnt normally that bad

i said that months ago too the 360 users seem to be a lot better

Mk2 ph1 clio
All my mates have em lol only you lot on here use ps3 that I know of, plus I like the look of halo. It's going to wor lasses house anyway so i'l only be on it there and me ps3 mainly! Uploading a full
Match game now ... Welsh boyos got battered ... They decided to abuse me cause I'm a Geordie c£nt! Lol....

Video will be on my channel in about an hour and a half after its uploaded.. im off to bed.. work at 8am! Might commentate this one!

http://www.youtube.com/user/JedAyeGeordie - Youtube channel! Feel free to subscribe!

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
All my mates have em lol only you lot on here use ps3 that I know of, plus I like the look of halo. It's going to wor lasses house anyway so i'l only be on it there and me ps3 mainly! Uploading a full
Match game now ... Welsh boyos got battered ... They decided to abuse me cause I'm a Geordie c£nt! Lol....

Video will be on my channel in about an hour and a half after its uploaded.. im off to bed.. work at 8am! Might commentate this one!

http://www.youtube.com/user/JedAyeGeordie - Youtube channel! Feel free to subscribe!

if were posting youtube accounts then heres mine lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperOnebomb

Mk2 ph1 clio
I put mine up cause I have a new vid from last night battering them welsh boyos lol need to reupload it's been processing for like 15 hours ... Reckon it's fked!x