ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC vs Consoles Official Thread

I've just checked, and apparently all console monkey fanboys who think it's cool mocking PC gamers, are unwashed paupers who simply cannot afford the PCs in question. They cry on about value for money, but all this means is that they are poor. Take the most hardened anti-PC gamer on Earth. Give him a £5000 PC that he can't sell. Will it gather dust? Will it end up in the wheelie bin? No, I think not. Case closed. No further questions. Console fanboys are poor, and have the dexterity of a one armed, one fingered, full r****d, r****d. Fact. Could a mod please lock? Danke.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've just checked, and apparently all console monkey fanboys who think it's cool mocking PC gamers, are unwashed paupers who simply cannot afford the PCs in question. They cry on about value for money, but all this means is that they are poor. Take the most hardened anti-PC gamer on Earth. Give him a £5000 PC that he can't sell. Will it gather dust? Will it end up in the wheelie bin? No, I think not. Case closed. No further questions. Console fanboys are poor, and have the dexterity of a one armed, one fingered, full r****d, r****d. Fact. Could a mod please lock? Danke.

I agree, but only because i'd use it to play Age of Empire and C&C.

For BF and COD i'd still fire up my xbox.

Monaro VXR
But BF on console sucks. It really does compared to the PC versions.

COD, well it's more of a console game to be honest.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I just hope PC gaming picks up again, because from what I'm seeing after a marked improvement things are starting to dip again.

L.A. Noire now not even sure if we are getting a PC version.

Dirt 3 is also looking a bit doubtful.

Evo 5 RS
Dirt 3 will be on PC, L.A Noire won't be. I think Rockstar just feel obligated to put GTA on PC as thats where the franchise started.

I'm not fussed about playing Noire on PS3

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm hopeful Dirt 3 will make it to PC, what I'm unsure about is whether it will come out with the console releases.

As for L.A. Noire not coming out on PC, definitely dissapointed.