ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

AK

M240i
steven.m said:
Sorting me out with a 50cal, gonna strip the boot of the Fastra out so I can lay in there and wait.... ;)

Gonna pop a cap in y0 ass ;)

Lol you did well one match...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Gutted Waitey, but at least you got to keep your flowing locks.

Gamertag Scutchio, so add me, too.

:cool:

PMSL @ spelize. Brazilian for Luke, IIRC.

Audi S1
I got this game the other day, so far I'm impressed with it, it's a change from MW2, same sort of gameplay but slightly different in there own ways. If you like a team base game this is better than MW2 by far.

Quite hard to kill people so does take a few games to get used to, Single player so far is good :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Single player is ace.

As for MP, I'm usually entered in a squad at the start (you seem to pick up more points that way), but I don't know any of the guys I'm playing with. Still enjoying it thoroughly.

AK

M240i
Scutch said:
Gutted Waitey, but at least you got to keep your flowing locks.

Gamertag Scutchio, so add me, too.

:cool:

PMSL @ spelize. Brazilian for Luke, IIRC.

Lol :cool:

Added you from some app on the iPhone so well see if it works lol

AK

M240i
Spelize is bloody good lol..

Far too tired the night to play it tho :(

Friday is my night full of win all planned out :D!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just came off... Anyone know what the medic symbol of cross and bones is. Just unlocked it but can't see where it is.

Won about 8/9 games in a row which is nice, noticed you were in the party AK, in was healing EVERYONE lol.

Rofl spelize.

AK

M240i
Aye mate i joined your session but i really was just too fcuked to play..

I <3 the english voice LOL!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha yeah got a good mix of accents too the lad I was in with is Yorkshire I think so he comes out with some funny s**t.

You not got a mic?

AK

M240i
spiezels said:
Haha yeah got a good mix of accents too the lad I was in with is Yorkshire I think so he comes out with some funny s**t.

You not got a mic?

Aye I've got one lol just don't bother with it .. that's uber geeky lmao :p

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha furry muff.

But you can't call for help without one.

I'll be on at some point tomorrow so I'll inv you.

AK

M240i
Lol no probs mate.

Do people actually use the mics asking for help or just to chat shite lol ...

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha nah just chat... I normally play with a few mates from home and lads I've known on live for a few years so it's just chatting s**t.

If you have it in when your on your own you just get all the annoying kids. We're normally in a chat lobby as there's about 10/12 of us though.

TT 225+
You should be gutted that you bought a PS3 ;)

i actually am, only bought it for grand theft auto and gt5. Grand theft is dual platform and gt5 isn't out lol. And you lot have forza, i'm full of loss. Still, battlefield, got an 8 kill streak earlier :)

Integra Type-R DC2
Its my birthday next week and my bro has told me not to buy this... I cant wait that long!

AK

M240i
Darren S said:
I've got tomorrow and Friday booked off work. I did have a few jobs around the house planned, but online Battlefield is a-callin' !

D.

Priorities lol I like it!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just came off... Anyone know what the medic symbol of cross and bones is. Just unlocked it but can't see where it is.

Won about 8/9 games in a row which is nice, noticed you were in the party AK, in was healing EVERYONE lol.

Rofl spelize.

Got your two requests yesterday, mate, but couldn't reply to either as my XBL was being a f*cktard. My online experience was also playing up. I don't know if anyone else has had this yet, but when running, the screen glitches and puts you back a second or two, so you can be running forwards and getting nowhere. It's awful for shooting folk, too, as all you see is the enemy stuck on the spot running while they're actually somewhere else :S
I figured it was an EA server issue, as single player was fine.

Anyway, it rectified itself later on and I had a good few sessions on Conquest, unlocked a heap of sh*t on Engineer class (which I found to be pretty cool, actually. Got the hang of that drill now, too, for repairing tanks and vehicles, so built up a few more rewards and achievements).

I could have played it all night, TBH, but I was getting far too tired.

AK

M240i
Scutch said:
Got your two requests yesterday, mate, but couldn't reply to either as my XBL was being a f*cktard. My online experience was also playing up. I don't know if anyone else has had this yet, but when running, the screen glitches and puts you back a second or two, so you can be running forwards and getting nowhere. It's awful for shooting folk, too, as all you see is the enemy stuck on the spot running while they're actually somewhere else :S

Anyway, it rectified itself later on and I had a good few sessions on Conquest, unlocked a heap of sh*t on Engineer class (which I found to be pretty cool, actually. Got the hang of that drill now, too, for repairing tanks and vehicles, so built up a few more rewards and achievements).

I get that when my connections a bit shite or I loose wifi for a sec it is a pain in the arse...

yep i was getting the same thing the other day, lots of screen tear and jumping too. right pain in the ass.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Fair enough I thought you might have not joined the first one as it was on the dark snowy level, so when we got to port valdez I sent another one.

I only got a bit of lag for maybe 5 mins in one game but most of the day/night it was fine.

Motorbikes
I have been getting a bit of screen tear on both single and multiplayer. Think on singleplayer, might be wrong as I can't remember specifically :S

AK

M240i
steven.m said:
I have been getting a bit of screen tear on both single and multiplayer. Think on singleplayer, might be wrong as I can't remember specifically :S

Excuses ;) lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Lol AK riobbing that chopper while u was repairing it then somehow putting it on it's roof 30 feet away haha.

When you left we had both choppers up and I was missing a gunner you fool.

The Deathmatches were good eh.

AK

M240i
Lol AK riobbing that chopper while u was repairing it then somehow putting it on it's roof 30 feet away haha.

When you left we had both choppers up and I was missing a gunner you fool.

The Deathmatches were good eh.

I'll be back on in a sec matey..

LOL f**k knows what happened to that chopper :( lmao.. it just kept going sideways :(

DCi
i had a good little session tonight, i finished off single player and i had a few rounds on mulitiplayer.

the multiplayer game is pretty similar to all the old bf's... dont run straight in front of tanks and you'll be sound lol. quite enjoyable!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I was on last night till around 11:30pm. Can't get enough of it, it's one of those games that certainly has the "one more battle" factor. Found a few decent sniping points and hideaways. Trouble is, once you've killed someone, they find out who it was that did it and where they're hiding :clown:

Plus I was Engineer class all last night, so was resorting to either the machine gun I'd unlocked, or the rocket launcher! Not quite as effective as the sniper rifle, but it still did the job.

Easy targets are always the folk on the UAV remote chopper controls. Sitting ducks, really.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I WANT TO LAY f**king DOWN, LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE OF ELECTRIONIC ARTS.