ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Oska.

I have wartapes equipped I imagine on surround sound it would blow your mind!*

*Not literally tho, that'd be mental

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yes, War Tapes with full Surround is amazing. You can literally hear the bullets from snipers flying past your lugs. That is if you haven't been smacked between the eyes with the b*stard thing.

Sadly, I don't have surround :(

Worth it though, just for this soundtrack to the game. My mate has it and when you walk in his house you have to duck and weave your way into the living room as it's like a war zone.

Maybe.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That site is awesome! Bookmarked!

Could I use mortar strike with engineer class?

I have to use recon to unlock it tho?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No, Mortar Strike only comes with Recon. It's the upgrade to the C4 that's standard with Recon Class.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah I can't see me using Recon much Scutch I like seeing death in the other persons eyes when I kill them.

You want to be Swagger so I understand your stance on Recon class.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Hai scutch.

Pwnd with those chop chops on the desert.

Although I'm not sure I saw you in any of the 10 games we must have played against each other.

172 Cup
whats this wartapes and how do you use it with pc??

c714ba84.png

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hai scutch.

Pwnd with those chop chops on the desert.

Although I'm not sure I saw you in any of the 10 games we must have played against each other.

LOL! I thought I'd imagined your name popping up with the kill! :dapprove:

JB

RB 182 Cup
So is wartapes just for PC? As my sexbox is linked up to my PC and uses it's 5.1 system.

Wartapes is great on my panasonic tv but this weekend may bring the xbox into the living room and hook it up to the surround sound!

Bumder With A Buffer
You have to unlock them I believe Brazo..then you press the right D-pad button (PS3) I think..I havent unlocked it yet as havent done Medic class at all.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
My flying was better than yours! ;)

We had a few good games, what a difference it makes with a headset.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Only cos you were only going up not forward. Lol yeah I always use headset so ya can warn people if sum1 is behind ya or where ya got shot.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Its cool the UAV helicopter. Just a tip for it, theres a perk (a vehicle perk) that adds a machine gun to it, awesome to use whilst waiting for the hellfire to reload.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
up for a few games tomorrow then girls? will you hold my hand n take care of me lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still only playing conquest but i'm finishing 1st 2nd all the time! :)

Can't get away from my scar will drop down the pecking order once I start doing other challenges on other guns.

S3, Polo
The UMP and AK-74u that you unlock later on are waaaay better IMO. But the AK NEEDS a red-dot because the irons are tiny.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Had a great blast last night with Recon. On the Snow map, I just sat on the building site opposite (A) and picked folk off. Used my mortar strikes to destroy trees further up the map, which gave me a clear view of (B) and onto (C) :cool:

My next unlock is the M95, but loving the GOL at the minute :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I got the pin for over 25 headshots in one game last night.

I can't remeber the maps name though. It was the one based by the sea with 4 checkpoints on it. Warehouse, factory, railyard and something else (com building or something).

Either way i hid on the right hand side of the map down from the US base and just hid in the bushes. I could easily see base B and the roofs of C and D, plus the other high building was right in front of me. From there it was easy pickings. No one found me for the whole game apart from when of my team mates brought me some ammo. Whilst having no ammo i got loads of points for spotting.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome mate! Did you finish top scorer?

I'll have a blast with Recon class soon, fancy the mortar strikes! ;)

The ak47 is in the engineer class, it's called something else tho, the sights are poor without red dot and I love the accuracy with the silencer on the scar!

It's racking up the points!

Is there different maps on rush? I can only see about 4 maps so far.

Jungle/water
Snowy
Desert/sea
rail yard/sea

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I got the pin for over 25 headshots in one game last night.

I can't remeber the maps name though. It was the one based by the sea with 4 checkpoints on it. Warehouse, factory, railyard and something else (com building or something).

Either way i hid on the right hand side of the map down from the US base and just hid in the bushes. I could easily see base B and the roofs of C and D, plus the other high building was right in front of me. From there it was easy pickings. No one found me for the whole game apart from when of my team mates brought me some ammo. Whilst having no ammo i got loads of points for spotting.

Laguna Alta :cool:

25 headshots is very impressive! Regardless of class I choose, the first thing I do is get in a tank or on a quad and race to the first checkpoint base. It's pretty easy points (80 for base capture if you're there first). Then I move on to the next one. If I start getting the sh*t kicked out of me, I'll evacuate and go back to my sniping points (I have a few for each map). I did get a hell of a lot of points and another pin yesterday for Repairing tanks, though, with the Engineer.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Awesome mate! Did you finish top scorer?

No FFSnake.

Some fella on the other side of the map was owning big style with a tank he'd rammed into a building. No one could touch him since we controled all of the tanks!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Oh, and while I'm on about Recon, I sat on top of the building site (as mentioned above), directly opposite base (A) on the snow map. 3 enemies went up onto that roof - 1 sniper, 1 assault and 1 medic. It was obvious the medic was there to ressurect either of the others should they be shot. So instead of taking out the assault and sniper, I took my time and singled out the medic, as once he's gone, the other two were f*cked. Took about 20 seconds (which seems ages in game time trying to pick someone out for a headshot when they're constantly moving around on a roof), but eventually the medic was directly between both the other two guys. BANG. Headshot. Awesome. The other guys stopped for a second, looked around frantically as I ducked away behind some wooden planks on the building site. I slowly moved to the corner, took aim, and BANG! Sniper taken out. The assault guy was left on his own and was easy pickings. Why he didn't just run away I don't know.

Great sense of satisfaction, though. You also get that when you hit a target so, so far away with a headshot as he's running. So you aim ahead of his projected run and fire in the hope he'll run into the bullet. It's great.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome thinking scutch! :cool:

I go wild in the aisles when I see folk! Like using the pistol in close quarters they don't stand a chance!

What perks do you guys use? I used quick reload a lot last night and a scope.

I like extra armour on the tank but being an engineer it's not needed as much and also hevier weapons on the tanks is a good perk.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
For Recon I choose the GOL rifle, a rapid fire handgun I've just unlocked (damage is down from the previous, but it's rate of fire is incredible), mortar strikes instead of C4, 12x Scope, Spot Scope (so as soon as I see an enemy when scoping, it will spot him for the rest of the squad without me having to press a button - got so many points from assists) and also warhead damage increase (much better for my mortar strikes). Sometimes I'll choose better armour on the tanks, if I'm going to be getting in one.