ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Mk2 ph1 clio
lol & the quad launching video Geordie I need to get back on this

Its a fun thing to do! Especialy when you play the objective using it lol blew a fer bombs up without them even knowin i was planting that way!

Im on now taking out air support like a boss with my gustav ... no tracers either before someone whinges! lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
Got it, got all trophies for it.. its worth the money! Weapons are so much better! M15 looks awesome and is fully auto and the AK4 should be considered cheating its that good!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
FFS!!!!!

I have just had my game of a life-time. One that I'll never repeat in a bloody million years and fecking FRAPS didn't preload!!! I've been tapping the screenshot key all the way through the round and not a fecking thing saved. I even hit Prt Scr and attempted to paste it into Paint - but that only shows a white bloody screen?!?!! :mad:

Managed a 33/0 playing as recon with the M95 SPECTACT
- made even more special as I can't hit for s**t playing as recon. WTF was going on, I've no idea - but it was borderline aimbot territory. Enemies lit up through loads of leaves and cover - feck it - fire anyway and BOOM! Headshot. Long range Rex shots were killing enemies and just as I call arty in - there appears at least two enemies in the landing zone.

Hanging well back and trying to make my shots count, I get down to my last clip when Mr. Assault appears at the side and drops me some ammo. Perfect timing. And on the few occassions that I am spotted and draw fire - the enemies quickly lost interest as the Blackhawk came in, along with the UAV.

Never, ever will that happen to me again. I didn't; but if I got accused of cheating in that round - I would have believed them myself! :cool:

D.

Found it - well kind of. ;) Doesn't exactly 'prove' the 33-0, but it does heavily indicate it.

SaSS-Stats.jpg

So what? Yep. Smug? Most definitely. :cool:

D.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Had an awesome game the othe day on laguna presa. 40 kills 13 deaths iirc and 21 of those kills were with anti tank mines... They just didn't learn!

Need one more pin and I have them all then just need 4 more insignias and I'm all done 100%!

Struggling with the combat pin though I need to get one squad attack and one squad defend order in one round but I keep getting stuck with retards on conquest! No one on my ps3 list plays anymore so either!

1.8 Civic EX
put this back in over the weekend (needed a break from AC:B as it seems more like a long slog than a fun game atm!)

Still got the knobs "sniping" with the shotguns which is a tad annoying and I'm only level 30! I thought I was higher than that. Not sure I'm gonna make it all the way before the next one comes out...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
put this back in over the weekend (needed a break from AC:B as it seems more like a long slog than a fun game atm!)

Still got the knobs "sniping" with the shotguns which is a tad annoying and I'm only level 30! I thought I was higher than that. Not sure I'm gonna make it all the way before the next one comes out...

I was playing on your games yesterday mate. Couldn't join your squad as you already had 4 in, but was on the same team.

1.8 Civic EX
really? didn't notice, what time? I had a few goes yesterday and coming towards the end I was having a right s**t time...was border line rage quit

resorted to using the tracer darts and one of the launchers on basically everything that moved :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
really? didn't notice, what time? I had a few goes yesterday and coming towards the end I was having a right s**t time...was border line rage quit

resorted to using the tracer darts and one of the launchers on basically everything that moved :)

Yesterday afternoon I think it was. One of the maps was Harvest Day, can't remember the others.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
ah Harvest Day, that was about the time it all went down hill for me. The same guy killed me about 8 times...:(

Yeah the same guy kept owning me in a tank. I usually play on Hardcore mode, which makes getting hit by the same guy very annoying, as sometimes you have no idea who or where he is.

Oh and the other map we were on was Port Valdez.

1.8 Civic EX
lol yeah the guy in tank, can't remember the name now, think it began with an S though. I got my "kill your nemisis" pin on him though...UAV ftw :)

I've not tried Hardcore mode yet tbh, may give it a go somepoint in the week.

Still trying to get a gold star on every weapon, currently swapping between the Medic with the MG3 and an Engineer with the Uzi + M2 Carl Gustav

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I got my gold on the C4 yesterday. Blowing up tanks is great. Got 2 together on Panama Canal last night.

If the tank driver and occupants are clever, they'll switch to the 3rd person camera rather than 1st person. That way you can see all around the tank and area. Makes planting C4 on them a bit harder, though.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I got my gold on the C4 yesterday. Blowing up tanks is great. Got 2 together on Panama Canal last night.

If the tank driver and occupants are clever, they'll switch to the 3rd person camera rather than 1st person. That way you can see all around the tank and area. Makes planting C4 on them a bit harder, though.

Lame. Real players stick with 1st person. :cool: Never used 3rd person once in my vehicles.

Just started using that XM8 C (sp?) for the engineer. FLOL - that is stupidly, stupidly overpowered and accurate. No wonder loads of engis use it!

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lame. Real players stick with 1st person. :cool: Never used 3rd person once in my vehicles.

Just started using that XM8 C (sp?) for the engineer. FLOL - that is stupidly, stupidly overpowered and accurate. No wonder loads of engis use it!

D.

Yup, it's a very popular weapon that one. As is the UMP.

I always stick to 1st person view in the tanks, too. Only one I switch to 3rd person in is the quad bike, so I can see where the f*ck I'm going to land. LOL.

1.8 Civic EX
I didn't even know you could change the view :S

/noob

The UMP is next on my gold star list for the engineer (only got 4 kills with it so far so could be a while!)

Think that leaves me the UZI, UMP, M2 Carl Gustav, AT4 and the MG3 to get gold stars on for the standard kit. Then it's on to the other weapons that you can use with any kit you like (shotguns etc). Not used any of those at all yet.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't even know you could change the view :S

/noob

The UMP is next on my gold star list for the engineer (only got 4 kills with it so far so could be a while!)

Think that leaves me the UZI, UMP, M2 Carl Gustav, AT4 and the MG3 to get gold stars on for the standard kit. Then it's on to the other weapons that you can use with any kit you like (shotguns etc). Not used any of those at all yet.

The UMP will be no challenge at all - it's very potent when equipped with the red dot I've found. I think it's still the highest number of kills weapon I've got?

I take it you've got no kills with the 40mm smoke grenade launcher then, yet? Only managed it twice so far. ;)

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, like I say, there's some animals on that game. Few peeps have over 80k kills.

Think I'm on close to 8000. With the same amount of deaths. Bad times.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh my k/d isn't amazing, but then again I like to pilot choppers quite a lot so no kills for that. Plus I play Rush and that's not all about kills (well attacking certainly!)

80k kills though...that's just sad!

Mito Sportiva 135
Gol with magnum ammo is awesome, but if you have explosive upgrade on instead I prefer the M95 as higher chance of 1 shot kills. Both are good in their own way though, fancy a game now in fact!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Gol with Magnum ammo > M95 IMO. The only things the M95 has over it is sheer power (taking out trees in one shot) and that noise. It sounds like you're firing a cannon :cool:

1.8 Civic EX
yeah love the noise, even if it's not you that has one, can always tell if there is someone hiding firing off a few rounds, sounds awesome in the old 5.1...chakooooooow

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My K/D is 1.02 I think, quite pleased in a sad way lol :)

I think I'm still negative, maybe 1.0 K/D but certainly more deaths, just. My start didn't help at all. I was like 10/1000 n00b, so I turned it around like a pro. :cool:

1.8 Civic EX
lose-round-act-like-a-pro.jpg

just picked up the specat pack seeing as it's half price, no idea what it does though, looks like 4 new camouflaged weapons...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Gol with Magnum ammo > M95 IMO. The only things the M95 has over it is sheer power (taking out trees in one shot) and that noise. It sounds like you're firing a cannon :cool:

Got to agree there. The main advantage for me in taking the M95 is that it frees up one of your perk slots for the explosive upgrade on the mortar strike. M95's with the Magnum perk really doesn't benefit.

yeah love the noise, even if it's not you that has one, can always tell if there is someone hiding firing off a few rounds, sounds awesome in the old 5.1...chakooooooow

Lol - sometimes I think an enemy sniper has got close, only to realise that it's one of my team about 75ft away. ;)

D.