ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

1.8 Civic EX
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/Rhino16v

tbh if I got a message saying "turn around" and I was sniping, the first thing I'd do is drop some C4 and BAM lol

had a good go on atacama desert yesterday, best I've played on an engineer class before. Ran out of ammo twice but luckily I'd just killed an enemy assault class, so I swapped to thier kit, dropped an ammo box and swapped back to my own kit to re-stock. Worked a treat :)

Last edited:
  Mito Sportiva 135
Checked my k/d last night and I'm now on only .99!!! Need to get it back, feels like I get about 1.5 or about that on average, must have had a few shocking games somewhere!

Last night I was playing with randoms and attacking on Whitepass I think it's called (the one where the first set of stations are housed in a big building, snowy, and you get 2 turrets and UAV to attack with) and with 8 of us in the team we had 7 medics at 1 point and 1 assault, we were unstoppable! As long as 2 medics kept out of trouble they swept in clearing up!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Checked my k/d last night and I'm now on only .99!!! Need to get it back, feels like I get about 1.5 or about that on average, must have had a few shocking games somewhere!

Last night I was playing with randoms and attacking on Whitepass I think it's called (the one where the first set of stations are housed in a big building, snowy, and you get 2 turrets and UAV to attack with) and with 8 of us in the team we had 7 medics at 1 point and 1 assault, we were unstoppable! As long as 2 medics kept out of trouble they swept in clearing up!

Mine's going slightly up! I was on 1.82 for a long while, but its up to 1.84 now. :cool:

Mito Sportiva 135
1.84??? What game mode do you play?

All I can say is I play Rush and if attacking...I go for the MCOM glory, for the greater good!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Buy an Xbox!

lulz.

Check youtube mate they have alot of tutorials on there, not under warranty anymore i assume?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
1.84??? What game mode do you play?

All I can say is I play Rush and if attacking...I go for the MCOM glory, for the greater good!

Probably Rush Mode about 90% of the time. But I do try to engage brain-before-mouse most of the time. :) I'm much more of a support player than a lone-player charging ahead to reach the objective.

One tactic that I'm really beginning to hate on BC2 is when the attackers put C4 on the MCOM, but don't detonate it. They then arm the MCOM and simply await for the defenders to defuse it. Kaboom. Cheap, and lame. ;)

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
"Cheap, and lame" but effective!

This is WAR Darren haha

I always used to play Rush and would probably destroy MCOM's 80% of the time (with C4 and planting) which was why my SPM was so high but for the last 6 months or so when i've played i just play HC Conquest.

Me/Scutch and these 2 German lads i know are unstoppable. Ace/squad pins galore!

Mito Sportiva 135
Right Spiezels I'm joiining your squad next time then lad!

I get annoyed at people sniping miles away when attacking as me and one other person actually go for the station....I'm not a stat *****, but generally just not very good by my records! :)

Impreza RB5 #054

This is WAR Darren haha

I always used to play Rush and would probably destroy MCOM's 80% of the time (with C4 and planting) which was why my SPM was so high but for the last 6 months or so when i've played i just play HC Conquest.

Me/Scutch and these 2 German lads i know are unstoppable. Ace/squad pins galore!

You on Xbox?
I'm sure me and the boys could give you a run!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah Coleman!

I'm working away for the next few months so will be on sporadically but add Spiezels UK and when we're all on we'll give it a blast.

GET READY! haha

Impreza RB5 #054
Yeah Coleman!

I'm working away for the next few months so will be on sporadically but add Spiezels UK and when we're all on we'll give it a blast.

GET READY! haha

I'll add you up when i get home from work :)

If we get enough people on, we'll see if we can get a private game going, 2 full rounds on Arica harbour.

Look forward to it :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

This is WAR Darren haha

True. But so is pile-driving into the opposition on any racing game at the first bend. It works, but it's hardly fun. ;)

D.

Mito Sportiva 135
Add me too if you want mate - Brando M83

Hopefully on tonight if not later in the week! Should get a clan together.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Think I added you conneh, if you are conneh. :p

Have been having fun as medic class (It's all I played in RTCW)

Tis pretty fun :D

Had a round on rush where I was 1/16 or so but near the top in scoring.. finally got my defrib and have gone mental :D

Goliath I
Got this yesterday, typical my internets down for a few days... Was looking forward to some alternate fps online warfare

Single players not bad though

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone else get this.. I'm being thrown off servers at least a third of the time, with connection lost messages

Nothing wrong with my connection :/

Another thing I'm sick of.. half the teams being recon :/

More things that annoy! Camping seems to be valued more than doing your job.. so I end up with negative KD pretty much every round, but lots of points because of revives.. team still gets tonked because they dont move for the entire round

Last edited by a moderator:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
In game name Darren?

Same as my Steam one m8 - 'Unzen' :)

Does anyone else get this.. I'm being thrown off servers at least a third of the time, with connection lost messages

Nothing wrong with my connection :/

Another thing I'm sick of.. half the teams being recon :/

More things that annoy! Camping seems to be valued more than doing your job.. so I end up with negative KD pretty much every round, but lots of points because of revives.. team still gets tonked because they dont move for the entire round

That does depend on what map and game mode you're playing though. Camping snipers have a field-day (if they are good) on hardcore mode, but quite a lot of servers I've been on limit the number of wookies per team.

As for the disconnections - that's a little weird. I have a relatively crap internet speed here, but it's very rare that I get a disconnect.

D.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I suppose it's the same as any FPS.. get good teams fighting each other, and it's unreal, but quite a lot of the time you aren't going to get a good team just randomly connecting to servers

Doesn't help that all of the medic guns suck :p

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I suppose it's the same as any FPS.. get good teams fighting each other, and it's unreal, but quite a lot of the time you aren't going to get a good team just randomly connecting to servers

Doesn't help that all of the medic guns suck :p

Wait until you unlock the MG36 for the medic - that's pretty damn good. Though the concept of medics having LMGs in the first place is just roflcopter. They should be assigned to the assault class.

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The M60 isn't too bad, but pretty poor over mid-to-long range. Very good for defending a spot mind - or when you're capturing a point in Conquest Mode.

Takes half a lifetime to reload though!

D.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
I'll normally use a G3, shotgun or thompson when playing medic as i find the lmgs far too bulky for that class, plus the reload times as mentioned. Stick lightweight option on too and you can jog about happily helping your team mates, medics that sit back sniping with them LMcannons make me sad.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone bar the recons that sits still for too long is a cnut

Especially in rush, where the clue in the name is, you rush the objective

The amount of rounds I've won on rush as defense because the attackers sit back and try to snipe the defenders is unreal

Integra Type-R DC2
The first Medic MG is still my favourite. The M249.

Put the Mag ammo on that with the 4x and watch the points fly.