ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah it's sweet mate. You die alot more but it's more "realistic" if you can even say that about a game haha.

Yeah AK! Just smashed it on Atacama again in the chopper both rounds. Luckily had a really good gunner in my squad too.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Had a few awesome rounds with the F2000 and x4! Never used it before... gonna use it more often!

Need one more insignia and the last trophy for the onslaught mode and thats it, BFBC2 fully completed in time for BF3 :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be playing this abit more now like, if any of you who want a game. I'm a NOOB on this.

please add me PS3
LordGedi
Im--on-Fire
Pro_Black_Widow

1.8 Civic EX
had a quick go on HC yesterday....I'm a convert lol, HC for now on me thinks.

Much better and several little touches such as no indication of how much ammo you have left, no cross-air (that the right word?lol) when using mounted machine guns, no indication of vehicle armour when you're in one as well as the ones spiezels mentioned.

good fun and I seemed to play a fair bit better :)

Is onslaught mode worth getting? only expantion I don't have for this...

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Nah not much point mate I'd just wait for 3.

Not sure many people play it now.

HC's sweet eh!? I was always Core but got converted a year or so back I think.

1.8 Civic EX
fair point about waiting for 3 tbh I'll give onslaught a miss.

Defo going to stick to HC now, I find it makes me play more like it's actually me in the battlefield, like you care more about getting shot if that makes sense, much more cautious instead of just making a run for it due to lack of map/radar

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
fair point about waiting for 3 tbh I'll give onslaught a miss.

Defo going to stick to HC now, I find it makes me play more like it's actually me in the battlefield, like you care more about getting shot if that makes sense, much more cautious instead of just making a run for it due to lack of map/radar

For sure mate, you have to be alot more cautious when wondering about.

More satisfying when you have an amazing game too as its so easy to die.

PM your mob No and let me know when your online as i'll jump on when i can, home for the next 5 days so will be on a fair bit.

Scutch... GET BACK ONLINE!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm on this again. Was playing on Sunday and last night.

No one else was on so I had to join a team of idiots.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I was laughing like f*ck at us trying to knife each other for about 2 minutes. One of the other team guys watched for ages before killing us both. He must have wondered what the hell was going on :clown:

1.8 Civic EX
Pmsl did you witness my epic suicide? Think you might have just missed it, was sanding right in front of you when you sent the message to spawn as a medic so I just dropped a bit of c4 and blew myself up lol

Think something odd was going on, hardly anyone in any games and when I was trying to snipe from the roof at panama canal the other players were glitching all over the shop so I switched off.

No idea why we couldn't knife each other though? Was piss funny trying!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah mine was laggy a bit too. Annoying when it does that.

That achievement must be for friends on opposing teams. Farce TBH. LOL at that knife fight though. It was like a sword fight on movies that started indoors and went out onto the concrete just swinging blades at each other. Ahh.

Mk2 ph1 clio
The "Et Tu Brute" achievement? Pain in the arse but that wqas easier to get than the demolition man one IMO! The ammount of people i killed with C4 before the building came down was stupid lol

1.8 Civic EX
yeah thats the one, must have to be on opposing teams.

After god knows how long of badgering one of my mates (proper COD fan) he has finally given in and gone out and bought BFBC2, brand new for £20 so he gets the VIP code etc. I've already warned him that when he first turns it on he's gonna have about 7-8gig of updates to download before he can play it lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm off for another week or so then should be back!

Was just starting to get back into it and had to leave Manc for work again!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just having a quick run through the SP campaign again and spotted the below..

Note the accuracy indicator on the T88S with the scope attached

BFBC2Game-withscope.jpg

Now again with the T88S, but with the s**tty reflex scope on it...

BFBC2Gamewithreflexscope.jpg

As I've cropped the images, the difference doesn't look that much - but in game it's definitely more noticable (and in green hence better) on the reflex scope model. :S I wonder if the same is true online? I've hardly ever used the T88S online - but I might give the reflex scope model another try if this is the case.

D.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been playing this recently on my PS3 - was always a CoD man, but a workmate convinced me to buy it. Getting the hang of it now (just gotta learn the maps thoroughly) - mainly play as Recon but had a smash through Assault last night and loved it!

Anyway, some of you guys still playing this? I also notice people talking about expansions, yet I seem to have some of the new maps - is there a map set that's more popular than others? As I've gotten hooked and don't want to be missing out on the more populated games!

Integra Type-R DC2
TBH, the most populated maps these days (on Rush anyway) are Oasis and Harvest Day. Should of got those with the latest update.

Octy VRS
If you bought it new you should have a VIP code which gives access to the free expansions. If not I think you can purchase one from the store.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I used a VIP code that I got with the game (got it about 3 weeks ago new). I remember downloading stuff, but wasn't sure if it was all of the expansions or not!

1.8 Civic EX
anyone know if for the "50 kills with the Heuy" achievment, do you have to be the pilot or do kills count when your on the machine guns on the side as a passenger?

1.8 Civic EX
hope so as my piloting skills leave a fair bit to be desired...

take off, fire off a few rounds (which generally miss), get shot at, panic, crash

Realy wanting to polish off the last few 'chivo's before 3 comes out.

All I need is:

knife 5 freinds
20 demotion kills
Gold star on every primary weapon on Nam (only two kills away from getting that one)
50 kills in the Huey

the rest are onslaught ones but I don't have the onslaught expansion so not bothered...

1.8 Civic EX
working till about then. If I'm lucky I'll get a few games in before the other half comes home but that won't be till after 6 :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I may be on later in the evening. Doubt it though.

As for the helicopters on Vietnam, they're a bit weak. You can take them down with Assault rifles easy enough. 3 rounds of the AK will bring one out of the sky.

1.8 Civic EX
yeah tell me about it... I've managed to get them out the sky with a couple of shotsfrom the SVD sniper too. Must have been good timing, someone else doing most of the damange using an assualt rifle or tank etc first as it was already smoking a bit, one shot to the side of the chopper and it popped lol

AK

M240i
Anyone fancy getting a big game going for Xbox on say, Monday night? Can't do tonight unfortunately as I'm busy..

Need speizels though! ;)

AK

M240i
I may be on later in the evening. Doubt it though.

As for the helicopters on Vietnam, they're a bit weak. You can take them down with Assault rifles easy enough. 3 rounds of the AK will bring one out of the sky.

Firing me at helicopters isn't legal :(