ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PE2's at costco

tiTTy & SV650
I can confirm the most up to date price is £81.06 per tyre inc vat, fitting and balancing.

The tyre in question being:

Michelin Pilot Exalto 2, 205 45 16V.

Michelin have them in stock at the mo too.

Banana
They've always got 205's in stock. They never keep any 195's, plus they're dearer. Why is a thinner tyre more expensive? Pisses me off that does :(

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
I asked my local Selecta Tyre Branch in Newark for a price on 195/45-16 PE2 fitted.....£77......seems pretty good:)

Clio 172mk2
They've always got 205's in stock. They never keep any 195's, plus they're dearer. Why is a thinner tyre more expensive? Pisses me off that does :(

thats false , i ordered some 2years ago in december and it took 7 weeks for them to arrive cos michelin didnt have any ready, then they fecked me order n only ordered 2. second 2 came later that week though.

at a gues the 195 pe2`s go on less vehicles then the 205s so less 195s will be made

172cup
maple tyres in ellesmere port are cheaper by about a fiver per corner. Only helpful if you live there of course

Costco> you need to either be in the trade, or basically own a vat registration number (and then pay the charge {£20 i think})... however if you know someone with a costco membership, they can add you no questions asked for £12 for single membership (ive got trade membership if anyone wants one lol)

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
myTyres.co.uk, cheaper. Not fitted granted but no membership charge, and fitted at your local tyre shop for a fiver a corner

tiTTy & SV650
well I'm already a member and it's fitted so it's the best price for me and anyone friends with a member.

Wav

ph1 172 + trackfd3s rx7
I got 4 new PE2's for my 172 ph-1 (195-45-R15) for £43 per tyre fitted and balanced from Costco in Watford :rasp: Membership is £30, you either need to be a professional something (i.e. chartered or a Dr etc...) or work for a registered company or be in a trade.

Paul

Banana
I got 4 new PE2's for my 172 ph-1 (195-45-R15) for £43 per tyre fitted and balanced from Costco in Watford :rasp: Membership is £30, you either need to be a professional something (i.e. chartered or a Dr etc...) or work for a registered company or be in a trade.

Paul

WTF? Why are all the Costcos selling PE2'S for different prices at different stores? Surely there must be a national pricing structure?
I'm gonna phone up Glasgow branch and tell them about Watford, and see if they will price match.

WTF? Why are all the Costcos selling PE2'S for different prices at different stores? Surely there must be a national pricing structure?
I'm gonna phone up Glasgow branch and tell them about Watford, and see if they will price match.

different size surely...thats why the watford ones are cheaper? the 80 odd quid are for 205's the 40 odd quid are for 195's

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
I don't have a Costco card and i need 2 fronts, is £190.10 fitted for 2 a decent price or not?

Cheers.

Dirty E91
Can confirm it's still 81.06 at CostCo, got quoted £127.50 by national tyres!

Guess where I'm going!