ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pear Black 1.2 Dynamique - Wash & Update

Gave my car a good wash, polish and wax today.

I recently painted the badges black and the bullets graphite grey to match my wheels.

I'm aware not everyone is a fan of the colour of my wheels, I think it works well myself.

Will be getting an RS grille shortly followed by coilovers. I will more than likely end up taking it to a local body shop to get the rest of the plastics colour coded.

Opinions? ...try to stay relatively positive.

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Rhys

Bux

Golf GTD
Very nice mate! Looks very stealthy! I personally love the wheels :D
Also, i've never heard of pear black before haha ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks good, always thought if i were to do mine again id get low profile tyres on standard wheels with a tad bit of stretch. Then lower it just as low as it is now with stance. So i other words a standard clio with my stance and tyres lol.

Love the colour of the wheels though.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I think it looks really nice!! Did you spray the wheels yourself? Great colour.
Defo get a 1*2 grille.

chumpmobile
looks good man.

you should get some lower profile tryes with a bit of sretch, some poke, and deck it!

yeah do the colourcoding!

Loving the black Pear, haha I meant Pearl obviously but I Failed!

They are 172 alloys so - 16 Inch.

Rhys - Nice name obviously;) Your car seems in just as good nick as mine tbh.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
you havent seen it lately lol. its done 3 road trips all about 400m each way, and it hasnt been cleaned since before them all. food and wrappers and crisps everywhere, running the spare wheel, knocking noise while turning, something catching on the side the spare wheel is on, 1 bald tyre, lumpy idle, needs a service.

i fell out of love with it when the dogbone mount went funny and the clutch went.

GOLF TDI next when i find a suitable one.

Haha, I obviously haven't seen it then.

I'm sure once you have fixed it you will fall back in love. Part of the fun of owning a french car :)

None the less good luck finding a Golf TDI if you do decide to change tho :)