ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pearl White 200 - Cup pack, Speedlines etc

Fiesta ST200
Hello all, guess I better start a project thread.

Some of you already know but I have bought a pearl white 200.

Spec as follows:

Cup pack
Black Speedlines
GT spoiler
Deep black roof + spoiler
Bluetooth

Anyway enough chat. Here is the car.

569d8ab1-cf9a-b0cc.jpg
569d8ab1-cfaa-a6a3.jpg
569d8ab1-cfc6-f6ea.jpg
569d8ab1-cfea-8286.jpg
569d8ab1-cffc-95cf.jpg

That's all for now, so chuffed with it. Such a complete car, deserves every bit of praise it gets.

Fiesta ST200
First update. Already.

Ordered new plates, they arrived today while I was out. They are normal plastic material, domed carbon text. Pics:

569d8ab1-d0b9-c4ff.jpg
569d8ab1-d0c5-4446.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
which springs? ive got an itg filter, but i cant comment on it as it was there when i got it :p

if youre getting a map can i recommend a ported (64mm) throttle body and maybe exhaust to go with it... would make for better gains than a map alone :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I do like the plates, but what were you thinking putting your name at the bottom?!

Fiesta ST200
I don't know I didn't quote know what to put! Haha.

Makes it individual I guess :)

Not sure on springs yet!

Fiesta ST200
So it may have fallen into the cluster of 200 that have had gearbox issues.

Having it looked at by Renault in Swindon tomorrow while I wait. Could be a long wait and potentially a new gearbox :(

Mercedes C320!
Oh no don't tell me that...Not another one! Makes we worried about mine now lol! That and the problem they are having with the cambelt tensioner!

It shouldn't take to long to get a new box fitted should it! Surely no longer than a week, Renault must have these stocked in France now because of the amount that are going!

Fiesta ST200
Yeah I hope it doesn't take too long. I have a track day at Combe on the 29th so it needs to be done by then!

Fiesta ST200
Been a while since I've been in here.

A quick picture of how the car looks now:

56995dd2-1584-ad94.jpg

Fitted black centre caps and an ITG panel filter.

Since my last post it has also had a new gearbox and top mount, along with steering wheel.

On its way to me is a K-Tec cat back exhaust with decat pipe. I should be getting it fitted Friday, so long as it turns up tomorrow.

I will be sure to take a couple of videos ;)

Coilovers Christmas time hopefully. Will have to see how it goes.

Peace!

56995dd2-1627-29dc.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
'Tis a lovely looking car there my friend. I'm a sucker for the cup spoiler but having seeing Luke's ly 200 in the flesh, the gt spoiler looks very nice. I think it definitely needs something as it looks a bit unfinished.

Love the black/white combo :)

where did you get the plates from?

Fiesta ST200
Yup, that's it! I will try it mate ;) and get some videos!

Any specific way of making it pop on up shift?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hammer it then dump fuel into the exhaust while it's in between gears (first, second and third) is the most consistent way of getting it to pop... After that it's up to itself.

Fiesta ST200
Cheers bud :)

It does sound awesome. Much better than I expected.

Xmas time will probably be the fitting of the y pipe and remap by ktec.

Fiesta ST200
Its rattling slightly on the exhaust ring, getting it adjusted wednesday I think.

Anyway, quick video. Dont worry, it was warm ;)

Need to get one of it on the move really, sounds much better!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fiesta ST200
It wasn't meant to sound like that haha! What I mean is, keep at it and anything is possible.

Getting it adjusted today.

Fiesta ST200
sy7y5uge.jpg

e9edy6ev.jpg

9a2ybaju.jpg

bynuvahu.jpg

u7ysudy3.jpg

Just a few pics today after a wash with Zaino Z7 and a layer of Auto Finesse Tough Coat.

K-Tec cat back is sounding better and better the more I drive on it. Done about 750 miles now and it's lovely.

Thinking of getting my grey dash pieces sprayed pearl white too. Should look pretty trick!