ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Perfect Boobs....and a Clio

1.8 Civic EX
Met a new member at a meet last night (adam69) and he asked if would do the honours and post some pics of his old car for him so here it is....

ClioSpeakers.jpg

ClioSide2.jpg

ClioSide.jpg

This could almost be my valvers little brother! lol

Boobs contained in these ones...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/Rhino16v/2.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/Rhino16v/1.jpg

and his new (imaculate) 182 Cup (curtasy of John...)

DSCN0004.jpg

182 Cup Racing Blue
O Alana how I miss her!!!

Thanks for posting up my pics of my new and old cars, those boobs never fail to put a smile on my face. If anyone is interested the stereo pushed out 151db at a sound off! my ears are recovering still in my older age, also that clio mark1 started off as a 1.4RT so shows that anything is possible. Cheers lads!

Adam69 said:
O Alana how I miss her!!!

Thanks for posting up my pics of my new and old cars, those boobs never fail to put a smile on my face. If anyone is interested the stereo pushed out 151db at a sound off! my ears are recovering still in my older age, also that clio mark1 started off as a 1.4RT so shows that anything is possible. Cheers lads!

What was it when it finished then? Both good looking cars, and a gorgeous rack

1.8 Civic EX
funny how noone has mentioned the eye brows but when ever I post pics of mine everyone points them out...maybe I'll put a pic up of some boobs next time to distract you all haha

no probs Adam...

don't like the eyebrows on the car, but the colour is great, Maybe the backs a little low compared to the front. Up another notch on the torsion bar methinks :)

1.8 Civic EX
stereo..

The stereo consists of three diamond M5 ,12 inch subs, the rest of the
stereo is all kenwood PS, amps, speakers and headunit.