ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Tank HELP fast!!!

Valver..
basically... ive taken my tank off my Vavler coz it was leakin and in the process i snapped off a pipe on something all we can think it is...is an Aux fuel pump. Ive found some 1 on here who is breakin a valver and has taken then back lil tank off for me.. but... his dosnt seem to have a Aux fuel pump... all i wanna know dose my car need it or can i get away with puttin his tank on mine....????? There is some pics below to show u wat i mean....

where i snapped it off was at the unit end it self...not the tank end...

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

ph1 172
that pump pumps the fuel from one tank to another from what i know. you could proably get away without it if you kept the tank full most of the time.

Valver..
see on yours... u got that pipe comin out where my thing is...loool....where dose that pipe go to......and dose any1 know.. why he has one and i dont...??????