ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petter Solberg tries the new Scooby Sti

T

thecremeegg

Re: Petter Solberb tries the new Scooby Sti

wow thats some understeer!

Nippy white cup
Re: Petter Solberb tries the new Scooby Sti

To be fair I'm sure that he would have been driving a lot quick than most of us could hope to and was obviously finding the limits of the car. But it did look like there was a fair bit of US on it

Chris

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
A lot on here don't know a great deal :)

He could have prevented that with another lap. Weight transfer is where it's at.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I like how some people are trying to correct an ex-wrc champions driving hehe :)

Dan

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
he also says he is doing a maximum attack lap... meaning he is going as fast as he can in to corners etc bringing on oversteer etc....

bet he can drive it alot faster if he isnt chucking it in to corners flat out...

kechii drove it and drove it very very fast... he didnt have understeer problems afaik...

Evo 8 Jap Crap
My comment regarding understeer has f**k all to do with petter solberg or his driving

The fact is it understeers just as bad as every other scooby does, unless you ask a scooby owner who normally say they dont ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My comment regarding understeer has f**k all to do with petter solberg or his driving

The fact is it understeers just as bad as every other scooby does, unless you ask a scooby owner who normally say they dont ;)

Mine doesnt ;)