ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PFC Magazine Expo 2015 - Join the ClioSport.net stand now!

renault clio 172
Just got back from PFC expo 15 quality day well done to every one involved looking forward to nxt yrs one already lol and wow there were some top motors there lol!!!!!

Clio with a body kit
I really enjoyed the drive to the show. From my girlfriends right to the track I don't even touch a dual carriageway everything is nice and twisty and up and down hills and even in the fog was great fun.

I had a good day chatting with people. Good to catch up with the couple Iv met before and a couple that I haven't. Shame more didn't turn up but like last year it was a good day but with the small numbers gives more time to chat also managed to get a quick lesson in detailing from @jaswalker24 :tonguewink:

Thanks for organising and looking forward to more events next year.

Clio mk4 media nav
Had a great day today thanks to everyone there you were very welcoming thanks again can't wait for the next show

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
I really enjoyed the drive to the show. From my girlfriends right to the track I don't even touch a dual carriageway everything is nice and twisty and up and down hills and even in the fog was great fun.

I had a good day chatting with people. Good to catch up with the couple Iv met before and a couple that I haven't. Shame more didn't turn up but like last year it was a good day but with the small numbers gives more time to chat also managed to get a quick lesson in detailing from @jaswalker24 :tonguewink:

Thanks for organising and looking forward to more events next year.
Was a good day with you all, you were privileged enough to see my car cleaned, albeit only the front and rear [emoji12]

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm game, shame it's only on d or twice a year we actually get together !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 15

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Shame the turnout wasn't bigger but was still a good day with good people. I managed to bag myself an Aerial Atom from @V6Dan so can't complain.

Clio with a body kit
Ha ha wish I could afford one! and keep it in your garage but I don't think I'll sell the vees to purchase one at this point in time unfortunately.
Iv been told my next purchase has to be a house! :down: