ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph 2 front door cards in a Ph 1

Clio S & VW T5
As above, I am changing the front door cards over, to match the Ph2 cup seats I now have inside.

Are the electric window switches wired the same? (ie will the plugs just swap over) or am I going to have to rewire the switches?

Anyone?:dapprove:

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,
I think you will need to use the old grab handles or re wire, but the door cards will deffo fit.

AGH the sl*g
as above just use your ph1 grab handles and switches in the ph2 door cards, as the wiring plugs and switches are completely different

Clio S & VW T5
Cool, thanks guys - I thought the switches were different sizes, but I can't remember as it's been so long since I actually got to sit in the car...

Clio S & VW T5
update - the switches are completely different - there's no way the Ph1 window switches are going to fit in the Ph2 card. Guess I'll have to rewire the Ph2 switches...Anyone done this before?

AGH the sl*g
You haven't listed to what we have said you keep the ph1 switches in the silver grab handle they are held into the door card with one screw and fit the ph2 door card then pop the ph1 switches and grab handle back in. It's not rocket science

Clio S & VW T5
You haven't listed to what we have said you keep the ph1 switches in the silver grab handle they are held into the door card with one screw and fit the ph2 door card then pop the ph1 switches and grab handle back in. It's not rocket science

I have listened, I just don't see how I can get this

clio1.gif

to fit in here...

B9FDsoQEWkKGrHqYOKiIEzT6vcmOOBM4v7l2VQw_12.gif

but I'm more than willing to eat my hat if I'm being dense here...

AGH the sl*g
Ah I understood you had ph1 door cards as said get some ph1 grab handles as they will fit you ph2 door cards and you switches will then fit them grab handles.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You need ph1 172 grab handles, then all of your issues will be solved. If not, just rewire, they're not very complicated.

PM me if you want advice.