ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph-ive hours later......

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
didn't know what to do today...then thought to myself i would attack the wheels and brakes on the car, decided to do a corner at a time, jack car up, remove wheel, clean arches, clean wheels, paint brake calipers, paint wheel bolts

done each corner and i think its made quite a difference, looks alot cleaner, most suprised at the difference painting the bolts made

before

unpainted.gif

after

painted.gif

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Looks very good!
What a difference. Gonna do the same to mine this weekend i think.

Ph-an Ph-ucking Ph-astic
Fan Fu-cking T-astic ?

mite just be me here but im sure that does not work dan ?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You moved the calipa from left to right? Seems abit pointless to me.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yer...i wondered who would notice that

obviously different wheels, i forgot to take pics at the start so took them with 1 wheel left to do.

tomtom - there is tyre black on them, may need a top up though

feckin hell, when i owned this i thought it was mint but your just making it just that little bit better. miss this car already

BMW E46 330i Touring
Looking great mate, surprising difference made when you paint the bolts - will have to do the same on mine soon.

Looks good, I think the silver calipers look great.

I much prefer silver to the red or yellow people do them in, silvers nice & subtle.

it's already ph-ucking annoying lol.

Looks good. What paint did you use Neil? Caliper paint, or can you use hammerite? Hopefully picking up my new wheels soon, so may do mine when I have them off.