ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 or ph2 172

Clio 182
Am stuck.

Got the chance of a decent flamer 2001 63k fsh, belts etc done, it mint condition for 2300

Or

a ph2 in silver 51k fsh, belts done for 3k.

SO tempted with the ph1 as i could have it looking well smart with 1200 put into it or

Do i go for the better looking ph2 with all the electronic stuff

PH-QUICK
51 plate ph2 hasn't got that much more in the way of toys anyway, you have to be in the 04 plates for cruise control and traction (i think, from memory of when i was looking)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Decide for yourself, everyone is different and you know what you like best so pick the car that suits you the most, not the one that everybody else likes

Ph 1 172
ph1 with ph2 rear bumper, cup spoiler and 16" ox f1 alloys...job done

Just out of interest what the hell is better about the ph2 interior anyone got any pics wouldnt mind seeing the difference

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've owned both. The ph1 is a wee bit quicker, more responsive, more 'fun'. The ph2 is more refined, better interior. Exterior I prefer the ph1, just. If you're thinking of modding, get the ph1. If not, ph2 is the better bet.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
SDC10113.jpg

SDC10114.jpg

Love mine.

ph1 with ph2 rear bumper, cup spoiler and 16" ox f1 alloys...job done

Just out of interest what the hell is better about the ph2 interior anyone got any pics wouldnt mind seeing the difference
Have a look at interior pics on here or cars on Pistonheads. You'll find though that phase 1 seats etc always come out really blue in pics, they aren't very blue in real life though.

doesn't look like a big blue lump of crap with a steering wheel
Lol, correct. Blue & grey interior, what were they thinking ?:S (I have it too):dapprove: