ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Sunflower Register

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
  ph1 Sunflower
Hutchy i see your old one in darlo last year pulled up next to it at the lights, not something that happens everyday lol

That day was very weird I honestly thought there was a mirror next to me :p haha I'm the one who owns Hutchys Car now :D

172 phase 1
IMG20120520_002.jpg

26)
k88dpb
Alloy bonnet - N/A
mileage 80k

ph1 Sunflower
Poor turn out for sunflowers at FCS there was only 2 there.... mine was broken so I had an excuse but I still went to have a look around.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I had a search on FlickR and found this one. Dont *think* use have logged it.

6544760975_085bb841fc_z.jpg

Looks to me it reg is X928 UPH but i may be mistaken.

Sam!

Sunny
Hi Guys just an update to one already on your list Sunflowerclios car which he had up for sale and I am buying off him :D

9)
X254 RYS (M20 RTE)
Date of registration - 15/01/2001
Former keepers - 7
Mileage - 75,000
Alloy bonnet - No

Currently owned by 'Sunflowerclio'

Yours was the standard looking one then? was very clean! i saw Stu on the parade lap looked nice to... you guys have given me inspiration to get mine sorted for next year :D
Yup. Mine is the OEM one. Want to keep mine that way too. Wheels are currently in for a refurb, need some subtle lows and then maybe Trophy Recaros. Done. OEM+ FTW!!
This guy also has a video on youtube.
Link us up, bro-dawg!