ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 - Low Mileage - Is it known?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 PH1
Oh my dick....

As said, no history, no belt history, no not history, needs work, needs paint....

A future classic yes, but come on - it needs to be the package....

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Not long back from seeing this. Needs belts and dephaser done as Brembo has mentioned. Passenger front wing is cracked right at the bottom, steering wheel
Is shot and a few very minor scuffs that would probably machine polish out and the wheels could do with a refurb. I took the spare wheel out and seriously think I was the first person to take it out. It's never been used neither has the jack and the kit. The original Michelin tyre on the spare still has the green and red lines on the tread too. Drivers seat bolster has some very slight wear but the rest of the interior is like brand new.

Imo it's worth around £1500 - £1700.

Looked in the boot aswell, probaly the best bit about the car actually. Original everything only the socket/wrench thing had been used. Did the guy come out and give you the chat?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 ph1
i bought mine with 29k on for £3000 2 year ago and tbh yes i might of paid a little over the odds but in fairness the car has been totally sweet, it depends what you want really...this will probably be one of the best ph1s around and if you wana spend that then do it!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
I bought my PH1 2 1/2 years ago for £2700 with 39k and two owners with lots and lots of paper work.

Scott