ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 No.208 - New Ride Height & Splitter fitted

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Apologies for the quality of the photos, Finally fitted the Carbon Fibre splitter and raised the height at the front by 5 turns. A much better ride now.

Car.jpg

Car003-1.jpg

Car002-1.jpg

Car005.jpg

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Cheers, Yeah I expect to get stick about the badge. It's been on for years I've got used to it and quiet like it.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
The number 208 is on a paper label in the engine bay. It's a Renault label, I'll take a photo of it next time.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, I was about to ask about the number to. Don't want too many f*****s getting a plaque and a number ;)

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
hehehe, Well there were 934 Titainium Ph1's registered in the UK.
I'd guess at least 300 of them have been scrapped by now......so getting rare.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks good mate, you didn't go through the dartford tolls did you by any chance today? I saw a std silver ph1 but couldnt catch up due to traffic.

I really like the 172 badge actually, very funky.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Hello,whereabouts in the engine bay is this label,the only one i can see is a renault inspection label and the ph1 -18/1 thats it,surely mine isnt number 18?