ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 or ph2 hmmmm

work for BMW
ah okay, when i sell my RB i really want to find a mint black phase1 172 but looking around they are quite rare, pretty much 70% are silver!

work for BMW
Didn't realise they were a lot less black ones made :( most phase 1 have quite a few miles on the clock too

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Think there was a black ph1 for sale on here looks pretty mint but high miler.

It's on PistonHeads for £1550, down from £1800. Been up for sale about 2-3 weeks, even started a breaking ad at 1 point i believe

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Its strange I joined this forum with a lot of hate for the ph1 looks but now they have really grown on me.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lol. Ph1 looks so much more aggressive from the front. Ph2 look just like a 1.2

Lol. Ph1 looks so much more aggressive from the front. Ph2 look just like a 1.2

How so? The lights are to round for it to look aggressive, reminds me of ladybird or some sort of bug creature lol. I also had a girl say to me once "Oh I love your car it looks so cute" kind of says it all tbh.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Phase 1 = Ph-ugly

Phase 2 Cup is by far the best standard looking Mk2.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I love the cup but the front on the ph1 does look better. Think they were pi&&ed when they designed the rear lol

Iceberg 172
I like the fact the ph1 is getting kinda old school! Don't see many minters round here though! Why do they all look like the rear bumper has seen better days?