ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 with Cooksports + turbines & an outing to York Raceway

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Got round to fitting my Cooksports as i had to replace the passenger front wheel bearing, what a b***h that was without a press.

So this is before with the Eibach uprated handling springs which were on the car when i purchased it.

null_zps3a3a09f4.jpg

On the way to my friends unit and saw this about to land so got a quick photo

null_zps18e1deee.jpg

Also fitted the Willwoods and what a piece of kit, abit of a shame that you can't see them due to the turbines.

7de4d5c276223f4a02b1986da1a34068_zps69b6d9f2.jpg

null_zpsb4472acb.jpg

And here is the final outcome, the springs are amazing the quality, finish and improvements in handlings are awesome. A highly recommended choice of springs if you can manage to get hold of a set.

null_zpseba51d80.jpg

null_zps57c48e93.jpg

As you can see by the numbers i went to York raceway as i have never actually done dragging racing so i thought i would give it a go before i fit the itb's, me and my friend got there at 11 got scrutineered, passed then paid to go racing. Over the whole time we were there (5 and a half hours) we managed 3 runs. First one was against my friend in his Nissan Sunny Sr18, second against a Corsa B Redtop and finally against a Honda MB6. i will let the pictures of the slips do the taking but my reactions were poor in each race.

null_zps881f42e9.jpg

null_zpsecb2aa26.jpg

The Girlfriend jumped into as she wanted a photo for Instagram

null_zpsf9a20dd2.jpg

All in all a good day however very poorly organised as each groups runs over ran the allocated times which reduced the amount of runs we could have :dapprove: