ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1's with unusual wheels - pic request

Golf R/Leon FR
Different coloured F1's have been done to death imo

although i personally dont see whats wrong with silver F1's lol

would like some 16" ones though

Charged Superleggera
not a ph1 but some 16" oz f1

Attachments

• PC220008.jpg
    PC220008.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 103
if you search for christopher's old car (carbon copy was his original name) that was an ace looking ph1

also laura's old ph1 had valver wheels on it, again looked quite good, not sure who owns it now.

jamie

b/g 182, meg tourer
topgeartom... if you end up wanting to sell the f1's let me know. i would like a set for the 182. will the offset be ok?

ITB'd 182...
no tyres mind, so that would be £150 ish and id need £120 worth of adaptors to make them fit

Suddenly its £500

I still think thats cheap tbh

I paid £550 for my speedlines with 4 tyres! And theyre 15's!

Would snap them up tbh mate!

My adaptors cost £250 custom order from H&R..... then sold them to mike

You could get VW adaptors for £120ish and get them bored out by the same people that did the cups?

My adaptors cost £250 custom order from H&R..... then sold them to mike

You could get VW adaptors for £120ish and get them bored out by the same people that did the cups?

that would be my plan of action.

unfortunately i dont have anywhere near that sort of money lying around at the moment.

6 months or so down the line though, its something i will look at.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
wheels-final-2.jpg

looks facking ace btw!
100_3712.jpg

moist tbh always look out for this. not a fan of ph1's but some you can't help and admire!

Petrol Blue 182.
i got vw polo adapters and had them bored out, i paid £70 second hand for a set, i love the D'90's would swop my cookies for them