ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 Restore > Road Going Go-Kart

Mental 172 Cup
Re: ** PH2 RESTORE >> ROAD GOING GO-KART **

wicked progress youve made on this made!

20kgs for spare wheel jesus cud removing mine cud push that lil bit more out my 1.2 :p

Last edited:
  e92 + E46 M3 + Cup

[20kgs for spare wheel jesus cud removing mine cud push that lil bit more out my 1.2 :p/QUOTE]

All adds up, if i can feel 60kg's of diffrence on a 2L surely will be decent gains on a 1.2 ;)

Another pic of it on the coillys sitting looooow :cool:

DSC05107.jpg

Really like the stance from the front now :approve:

Petrol Blue 182.

james mate, that is p**n! cant wait to see her in the flesh at bracknell dude! think ill be in your car for the run if you misses ent there ;)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup

Thanks mate, must say that it does look damm cool, was staring at it in the car park at work today, looks so smart that low, sad b*****d i know lol & its set at the same height as a packet of fags so "just" clears the the speed bumps/petrol station ramps lol, handles like its on rails :D , thought i would have the new seats for the next meet but the guy wont have them in stock till the 9th of august :( .. change of plan, still going fixed bucket but fiber glass is soooo much cheaper & they only way 7.5kgs each :approve: still got work to do with the inlet side of things & more weight removal to get on with, shes gotta hit 1000kg's with the air con still in lol

Amy has already twisted my arm into coming along sunday, so wont have any free seats as the back is now longer usable from the weight saving afraid mate :dapprove: .. Has tezza fixed the williams? round 2 baby :evil: Also you manage to sort the tapping out on your euro mate?

Petrol Blue 182.

tezza is selling the williams mate, dont hink hell be at the meet either, think hes going santa pod, and i know what u meen bout looking at it, i park my car by the waitrose loading bay, where the lorry does the deliveries so i can stare at her when im throwing things in the bin! haha geek :)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup

tezza is selling the williams

Shame, very tidy motor that.. how comes he's selling, just had enough of constanly havin to pay with it?

God this is goin to be a fine 172

Thanks mate, Its come along way since i bought it, in a short amount of time too, have had to work 7 days a week to get hear here loan free but theres nothing better than having no over heads each month :) , still has a few mods to go yet but due to college starting in september & funds having to be spent "wisely" :dapprove: the true plans of what i would like may just end up being pipe dreams.... still untill then i can carry on :evil:

Good news is a few new carbon goodies have been ordered/pay'd & should have some pics up on the weekend when they get here & installed:cool:

Petrol Blue 182.

yeah think so mate, every thing he repairs profesionally just gets worse, so its time for him to sell

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup

lame :dapprove: .. nothing worse than throwing money at some thing & getting nothing back... Whats he thinking of next, 172? or has he had enough with the french machines

GW 200T

what seats ya getting fella, Any idea how much you will sell urs for

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup

Nice, thats gonna be mental.. & the price tag too :eek: , gotta be £10+k for a supercharged one, will be an animal though :cool:

what seats ya getting fella, Any idea how much you will sell urs for

I pm'd you mate after you said about first dibs, got no reply though :S now going with fixed buckets, shame too loose the rear bench but its the weight & fixed buckets will be more suited for track use.. sure i will miss the sparcos comfort & support & still allowing use of the back seats but it must be done! wouldnt take less than £350 for them with the sparco sub frames, can fit them for you though mate ;)

GW 200T

Sorry mate neva got it. Iam so temted at that mate. any cahnce you can pm me sum more pictures on the seats

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup

cage on the cards next???

No no no no no, couz how many times, my fat one 172 needs to get light, dam 25kg cage aint gonna help lol, will just have to die with the clio if i role it lol

Sorry mate neva got it. Iam so temted at that mate. any cahnce you can pm me sum more pictures on the seats

will do mate, 99% sure the'll be out in the next 1-2 weeks, just need to make sure the new ones will fit but the guy wont have them in stock till the 9th of august to try them out, how far are you from staines ( junction 13 m25 ) mate?

Petrol Blue 182.

haha oh yeah!! fairdoo's just wear a helmit! and cambridge is just up the M1 i think lol

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup

Are not to far then, couz you gonna still going sunday? looks like heavy rain :dapprove:

Petrol Blue 182.

oh if its heavy rain... but yeha probly tbh theres shelter outside the pizza place lol

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
nice car!

Thanks mate :)

Mate this looks stunning! Like a silver cup on coilies :D

Thanks mate, shes getting there, braided brake lines, decent castrol dot 4 fluid & buckets this month, maybe get the inlets done but will see... need more funding lol, did you check out the exhaust surround? Well happy with it mate, thank you very much for that mate :)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
*** UPDATE ***

New carbon bits arrived from Tonyt, Ace work as always :approve:

DSC05109.jpg

So thanks to a fellow clio sport member i found a way to get the clio high enough to get my new jack under the car to the box section

DSC05116.jpg

So Got the clio in the air & removed the splash gaurds & managed to squeeze my fingers through the gaps to un-clip the covers, the comparison, good bye back to black on those bloody things lol

DSC05117.jpg

And all fitteed :cool:

DSC05121.jpg

Took about 20 mins to do both which was alot quicker than i thought it would be as i have heard people saying you need to remove the front bumper :dapprove: .. instead just removing the 2 torque screws from the splash gaurd provides enough room :approve:

Another job done!

Petrol Blue 182.
sweet dude! carbon fiber cup spoiler next? hell why not a carbon fiber shell! ultimate weight loss at maximum price ;)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
carbon fiber cup spoiler next?

If i had bought a black 172 i would.. to 99% of people it would just look shite, same with the carbon bonnet, think it would just look outta place, have a few more bits to get cabon'd up though :cool:

You modded your rear wiper plate yet couz?

Petrol Blue 182.
awsome and no mate i havn't cars kinda gettin on my nerves atm lol, so im giving it sum abuse on the road

Petrol Blue 182.
still tapping yeah lol, having a second opinion on the tappits soon. probly when im away. on the verge of having enough yeah, but cant afford nefing else atm lol

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
looking AMAZING !

Can you post pictures so that we can see the whole car ?

Thx !

Its filthy at the moment so no full pics yet :eek: lol

Will be getting the new seats in within a week so will get it detailed up & drive off to some nice photo shoot areas & get some pics up :cool:

corsa ecoflex
looking AMAZING !

Can you post pictures so that we can see the whole car ?

Thx !

Its filthy at the moment so no full pics yet :eek: lol

Will be getting the new seats in within a week so will get it detailed up & drive off to some nice photo shoot areas & get some pics up :cool:

when you do the photoshoot mate let me know and i will join you.....see you tomorrow yeah....you'll have to meet me over there as im in maidenhead all day tomorrow

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
when you do the photoshoot mate let me know and i will join you.....see you tomorrow yeah....you'll have to meet me over there as im in maidenhead all day tomorrow

Yea that would be cool, fancy windsor great park for some nice shots, so we not meeting at yours? got another member coming along in a blue cup with me, you coming in the cooper S then? see you at halfords?

corsa ecoflex

Yea that would be cool, fancy windsor great park for some nice shots, so we not meeting at yours? got another member coming along in a blue cup with me, you coming in the cooper S then? see you at halfords?

Yeah coming from maidenhead in the cooper S....so will meet you over there about 6.30ish outside halfords

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Cool, will have a look on the bracknell meet post for the halfords post code, tomtom serve me well this time... PLS!!! lol

corsa ecoflex
Cool, will have a look on the bracknell meet post for the halfords post code, tomtom serve me well this time... PLS!!! lol

well if yours doesnt work you can always use mine that you still have....after the shock of last week with the remap i forgot to grab it

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Just to say this is really coming along!

Havent had the time to be on teh forum recently so its been great reading this!

Can't wait to see it tomorrow!