ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 16v alloys question.!

Ive got a set of ph1 16v alloys on a R5 turbo Ive just brought. They have the locking center caps but I dont have the key for them. Anyone know where I can get a key to undo them?

Also, they will be up for sale too, in very good condition, with Yoko tyres on them. Still a little bit of tread but will need replacing in a 1000 miles or so.

Thanks in advance.

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

renault is going to be the only place i think. each stud pattern has a number which i think you just have to tell renault(thats if you no it?). other than that try cuting a grove in it to undo with a flat headed screw driver.

Steve

Thanks for the reply, I had a feeling it was going to be something like that. Only I dont know the key number!

Cheers

BMW 320d Sport

Or a pair of long nose pliers with thin round section ends; plug them in to two opposing holes of the locknut, if they wont undo with just hand pressure, then use molegrips on these to get some leverage. Then replace them all with a new set of locknuts that you have got the key for.

Yeah I think Renault charge something silly like £50 for a new key.

Saw a set on a clio without the centre caps on once and actually looked pretty good.

Skoda Fabia vRS

Barry how much would you want for the wheels

ive been thinkin of gettin a 2nd set and havin em refurbed in white