ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 2 Flame Red 172

Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
just a quicky on behalf of my mate. apologies for (lack of) quality from phone photos.

spec:
17" kei force 10s
cf bonnet
ktec cf cup splitter
magnex exhaust with decat
itg maxogen cf induction kit
2.0 and renault front badges sprayed black
apex -40mm springs

DSC00493.gif

DSC00494.gif

an oldie - djwdave might remember this one.

000_0383.gif

the wheels are getting refurbed in either black or anthracite next.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Everything Sounds and Looks Nice Except the Wheels

Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
i'm not the biggest fan of the wheels myself - i think they're a bit 'bling' but will probably look a bit better when they're powdercoated a darker colour. and they're definitely better than my old battered superturismos with chunks out them and spigot rings missing :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Thought I recognised the plate! Looks good mate, whereabouts do you stay? Btw it was my car but Dave had a loan of it at that time!

Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
Thought I recognised the plate! Looks good mate, whereabouts do you stay? Btw it was my car but Dave had a loan of it at that time!

yeah i know - it didn't last long though did it? it's not my car but my mate's - i have the saxo in the background lol. i like your ph1 :y: i nearly bought one before the saxo but couldn't justify the extra running costs while i'm still at uni. We both stay in Broxburn still - it's the place to be.

Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
got some new photos recently if anyone's interested. not great ones, but better than the awful first ones.

photo008Medium.gif

photo009Medium.gif

photo010Medium.gif

photo010-2Medium.gif

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Whos is the paxo?

CF bonnet looks awesome though on the Clio, but the wheels imo, are a bit big.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Liking that flamer ! take it wheels are 17"s ?

do they do them in 16"s anyone ?

Mk2 Golf GTI 16v
they are 17". you can only get them in 15" or 17". i'd have gone for 15" if it was mine. the 1.1i paxo is mine, more than kept up with the rs today in low gears.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Looks good, but

Don't like the wheels or the numberplates :(