ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pheasant vs clio trophy

On my way home form a mates a nice fat pheasant jumped straight in the road, with a car coming the other way i couldn't move over much but did what i could. It was wet and slippery on a fast road managed to slow down a bit but this is what happen :(

tj2tCis.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
When I had my Saab aero I annihilated one. Like a cheese grater, shame about the damage there. Make sure the arch liner is still attached to the bumper so it doesn't rub on the wheel whilst looking for a new bumper.

Pheasants are such stupid c**ts ! :(

Ouch! Im sure they are armour plated and as above, they have to be the most retarded bird alive.

Haa yer there was two of them one in the road and the other one watching him lol.

T-cut?.....

Humm maby :)

When I had my Saab aero I annihilated one. Like a cheese grater, shame about the damage there. Make sure the arch liner is still attached to the bumper so it doesn't rub on the wheel whilst looking for a new bumper.

haa yer need to have a good look and see what damage it has done underneath. :S

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
DTM Cars bought the cheap Trophy that was posted on CS to break, maybe see if they've still got the bumper mate.

No idea re logistics/cost but might be worth a try.

Civic Type R FN2
My biggest wildlife altercation was hitting a muntjac at what must have been about 25-30mph under heavy braking in my old Peugeot 309. The thing was a tank - the only damage was a cracked number plate but the poor animal came off pretty bad. I've also hit a pheasant and yes, it did far more damage than the muntjac ever did so the theory that they are armor plated is a pretty precise story

FF 182
Should of seen the state of my Transporter after hitting one at about 60mph. Both headlights hanging out, smashed plastic grill, VW badge missing and a big dent in the metal front panel. Not to mention the egg yolk all over the windscreen :dead:

Albi Blue 200
i hit one in a hired transit tipper once, the worst part was trying to dislodge its remains from between the rear dually

Haa nice to know that its not just me. Its amazing how much damage one silly little bird can do :)

I managed to push it all back so it just little crack marks and taped up the inside with glue in the cracks till i get hold of a new bumper hope it holds :eek:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Unlucky mate :( At least it doesn't look to be any worse than the bumper and that it didn't cause an accident. Good luck with the repair / replacement. :)

On my way home form a mates a nice fat pheasant jumped straight in the road, with a car coming the other way i couldn't move over much but did what i could. It was wet and slippery on a fast road managed to slow down a bit but this is what happen :(

tj2tCis.jpg

A pheasant did that?

I hit a deer last year in my old bora, and it just had surface paint fractures. I'm going to have to keep a spare bumper in the garage for the clio

A pheasant did that?

I hit a deer last year in my old bora, and it just had surface paint fractures. I'm going to have to keep a spare bumper in the garage for the clio

yer i couldn't believe it heard the bang and it didn't sound bad a all. got home and looked and i was like wow that one hard pheasant lol