ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo Request - Racing Blue rs200 with black speedlines and spoiler

Racing Blue rs200 with black speedlines and spoiler ...... or just racing blue with black speedlines and no spoiler

Can anyone help - have used the search but can only find them with a spoiler but without the black speedlines.

Going to have a look at one tomorrow and I want to see if the spoiler looks good with racing blue and black speedlines - might try and get the dealer to put it in with the deal.

Also what aftermarket spoilers are avaliable for the 200? I might just get one in black to keep in with the other black bits on the car.

M2 Competition
It will look epic bud. Nicer in metal than in pics.

5ShowinUp.jpg

4TheMorningAfter.jpg

Last edited:
It will look epic bud. Have only seen a 97 in rb with black speedlines, and that looked fantastic.

If it were mine, id be hoping there were no pictures in that spec, so it was unique! (at least for a while anyways ;) )

Cheers - must admit I hadnt initially considered racing blue as I didnt think it was as good as some other colours on the r27...... but on the 200 its really growing on me - seems to go well with the black wheels and bumper insert....just not sure on the spoiler - especially the renault one - some shots I like it but in some it looks a bit cheap and nasty