ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photographers advice

Maybe getting a light or something under there will help get some light there.

What about taking the picture at night so the flash illuminates the car so there no dark spot.

I have to say that looks beautiful when clean makes me want to go and wash my car.

james, ill try and sort out the splitter or did you wanna try yourself... i could try and explain?

Clio v6

I would like you to do it fubar, and then tell me how you did it.

I will practice if you supply me with some bits :)

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by James on 04 July 2005

A couple of things I am having trouble with and would like your help please.

Firstly. Everytime I take a pic of the car it get a dark shadow underneath the front bumper. Unavoidable maybe?

Secondly. How could I photoshop a carbon front splitter ( like a 172 Cup ) onto the front of my Vee?

Thanks for any help.

http://www.v6255.net/gallery/albums/V6255/flatparking.sized.jpg

most professional way to get rid of the dark spot is to use a flash remote cable and place the flash almost on the ground.... But it depends on what camera youve got i suppose.....

or during the day use a million trillion or whatever they are torch from homebase or somewhere.. sit that a few foot away of to one side so you dont cast a shadow.....or use a longer shutter speed..

You could try using fill in flash on your camera. Just change the flash setting to fill -in. This should take away the shadow, hopefully you will not get a reflection of the flash on your car.

GR7

Shiny red R32

James, what about using one of those reflective umbrella shaped thingies that photographers use to reflect light?
Maybe you could get someone to hold it to reflect light to the lower part of your car out of the shot?
Otherwise park it so that the front is into the sun to lighten it a bit!

Your car is GORGEOUS!! :cool: If I did more than 3,000 miles a year Id have one!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/SylviaB/JamesV6.jpg