ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photos of my 172

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I went to take some pics of my 172 yesterday while it was quiet out. Now I'm no photographer so excuse me if they look a bit crappy :eek:

I've had the car for just over 2 months. It was completely stock when I got it and I've since added 16" OZ ultraleggeras, silvervisions, chrome and silver repeaters and the citreon aerial.

I'm hoping to add a cup spoiler and a splitter (probably the peugeot one) at some point when money allows.

DSCF3507.jpg

DSCF3470.jpg

DSCF3476.jpg

DSCF3487.jpg

DSCF3501.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
i like alot!! not offen u see bright silver wheels on black 1*2s these days. but i like that alot!! ;)

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Thanks for the comments. I would get some coilovers, but I don't think my wallet can carry that much cash :p

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
nice.. get some coilovers! and would look sweet

Eibach Sportslines more than do the job at around £130 and fit with standard shocks as well as keeping the handling perfect on Uk roads. Coilovers if you wan't to slam it and spoil the handling totally, not to mention wasting hundreds of pounds in the process. Only my opinion of course, some would agree, others not. Plenty to read on here and loads of good/bad advice too......