ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo's of my Black ph1 172 in Germany.

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Just some random photo's of my 172 whilst on a 1400 mile roadtrip to Germany last weekend, unfortunately i didn't get on the ring due to snow :(

DSCF2183.jpg

DSCF2166.jpg

bwDSCF2163.jpg

blackandwhiteDSCF2175.jpg

DSCF2260.jpg

background.jpg

Oooops broke down in the middle of Dusseldorf on a main road on a saturday morning - not ideal!!
DSCF2195.jpg

Last edited:
  172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
The breakdown was caused by the immobiliser kicking in for no reason, it cut out and basically would turn over but not fire - we had kinda guessed it could be immobiliser related or crank sensor. So rang the RAC (European Cover) and the recovery came out - couldn't speak a word of english and my german is non existant - but all he did was activate the alarm, deactivate the alarm went in and turned the ignition on and off 3 times and then off she started?! whatever he did also reset all on board computer details aswell.

As for a ph2 rear bumper and cup spoiler, thats not my style i like the look of the ph1 and don't see the point of making it look like a ph2 :p although i will admit i'm running phase 2 lights lol

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Ph1's in black look sweeeeet! :cool:, gonna get my PH1 track **** to germany in april for the ring :evil:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
As for a ph2 rear bumper and cup spoiler, thats not my style i like the look of the ph1 and don't see the point of making it look like a ph2 :p although i will admit i'm running phase 2 lights lol

Agree there. I think the Ph1 should be left alone, apart from the lights ! :cool:

Black ph1's are the best because the are the fastest anyway :D

Great photos, especially the moody B&W one outside the building.

:approve:

Clio 172 Cup
yeah there is a difference between the two, didn't really notice it until my Bro (the car in these photos) parked his car up next to mine