ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photos of my cleaned 197 pic heavy

Clio 197
Photos of my cleaned 197 pic heavy
Last bit of sun before the snow come so I cleaned her and took some pictures
These are iPhone pictures to excuse the quality
2cc0a13af00476b5a57faf36920c13bb.jpg

30194fb772d4a7244d48eac1209c1193.jpg

c536df7d8407755dc5d4282724ade534.gif

f0366411e43873487d0ccd8ad131bf8b.gif

95847e026c7bc52f16c6aa8d5724847b.jpg

fb7242e9e6f5b34a08a6575e0fcb3cae.jpg

ea3d27e0.jpg

I'm loving how she is at the minute just a few more mods and she will be perfect in my ayes. I have just ordered some 197 wing mirrors in black as I went of the yellow lol.
I also treated her to some white speedlines ready for the summer and a Ktec exhaust with decat can't wait to get them on

I'm hoping to get some carbon mirrors bages and bullets for Christmas then it's just to decide what spacers to go for

Let me know what you guys think cheers

LY 197 R27
Looks ace fella, got a decatted ktec on mine sounds perfect IMO.

Are you splitters the carbon effect 1's ?

Clio 197
Cheers lads the wing mirrors are going just waiting for my new ones to come.
and yes it's a 200 diffuser with carbon tips ;)

LY 197 R27
Cheers bud i cant wait to get it fitterd, And yeah they are carbon effect mate got them from karl off 197.net

You got any close up picture please mate, Looking at getting some and unsure weather the carbon 1s or normal 1s would go best with the proper carbon I have on the car atm

Clio 197
Brampton wath area :) there's a couple from round here for example fierny (moderator)
Is there should have a meet I'm not very active on eyah more on 197.net tbh mate
looks nice bar the mirror caps, some wheel spacers would look the part on there.
Mirror caps are going mate, and yeah I'm thinking 20mil spacers
Seriously awesome, looks like it means business!
Cheers for that mate can't wait till all the mods are finished

Clio 197
You got any close up picture please mate, Looking at getting some and unsure weather the carbon 1s or normal 1s would go best with the proper carbon I have on the car atm

ill get some pictures for you mate, they don't do proper carbon ones as of yet bud I messaged the carbon blokes on the forum and they don't do them, I bet they would be exspencive tho lol

LY 197 R27
ill get some pictures for you mate, they don't do proper carbon ones as of yet bud I messaged the carbon blokes on the forum and they don't do them, I bet they would be exspencive tho lol

Cheers pal, alright yeah I can imagine they would be expensive haha would look the nuts though !!

Clio 197
Yeah it would i was bugging them to make the front splitter but nothing came if it but imagine how exspencive your diffuser was so the skirts and splitter would me lol, like you said tho it would look the nuts

clio 197, 1992 mini
Cheers lads the wing mirrors are going just waiting for my new ones to come.
and yes it's a 200 diffuser with carbon tips ;)

was the rear diffuser easy to fit? was it a straight swap? iv just bought one should be getting dispatched today :) whare did you get it?

Clio 197
Not sure tbh mate As the previouse owner had it put on I think he got it from citren brakers, but I know Fernandez sells them on 197.net.

i don't think they are hard to take off I think they just clip off, I Spose i will find out when it comes to fitting my Ktec exhaust with decat, but let me know how you get on mate.

Hope this link helps http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18064

LY R26
Looking nice mate will keep my eyes out for you, i live near whiston side of Rotherham.:race:

Clio 197
Paint your mirrors balck and hey presto. The car is megga shinny :D.
The mirrors will be gone next week ;)
Looking nice mate will keep my eyes out for you, i live near whiston side of Rotherham.:race:
Yeah ill keep a look out for you to is it a blue 172 by any chance
Lovely. Loose the yellow and maybe consider spacers?
The mirrors are going and Yeah I have mate wanting some 20mil ones