ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop me this please

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Hey guys, I was set on buying some 16" Rota Slipstreams in white but now my insurance are wanting £100 for the coilovers :(

So, what with the wheel spacers costing £100 & the camber bolts yada yada I have decided to refurb my current wheels.

So would it be possible to photoshop her lower & gloss black/white wheels please!?

Many thanks :eek:

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

cheers

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Dawn, good work on the coil overs and spacers, which coilies and size spacers are you going for? Good photoshop skills knuckles. I'm interested to see what white rotas would have looked like.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Nice one knuckles, looks mint! :D Thank you!

I have ktec or Raceland coilovers, forget what they are now!

I intend getting 15mm hubcentric spacers off ebay, I did want some Eibach spacers but at £100 per pair i think not!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Mine are Eibach, i shuddered at the price aswell but was concerned about 'poorly made' ones failing at a key moment, like on track :eek:

I've got a serious yearning for white turbines on mine.........don't know why ;)

Steve (r-sports) had black standards on his, so search for his pictures to get an idea what the look like, but in truth Knuckles has done a great job of photoshopping them.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
how the hell do u do that on the iphone!!!?

I really want gloss black, but white slipstreams would look epic! I dont think my car can go low enough to pull them off though.

Steep driveway, so I fear i will need to take a dremel to my splitter after coilovers are fitted! :(

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Will do Paul. Im swaying towards gloss black! If im paying £260 for a refurb i need to go a different colour! :p

I need to get the height sorted first, then i will decide :)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Im buying me this!

Love your flamer cub!

Cheers dawn, ITB's and interior to go, but the wedding has put a blocker on cash at the moment :(

I have no issues with the splitter catching, just go careful over the speed bumps / sloped access. The Bilsteins are pretty good soaking the bumps up as well, the ride is great.