ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop please - Red on Black

200 FF Storm Grey
I'm looking to buy some Oz Ultra Leggera Serie Rossa's, they're on the expensive side though so dont want to go and buy them only for me to regret it and loose my monies!

The below car isn't mine, don't know who's it is, but I saved the pic as I liked the look of the car and haven't got a picture of mine yet so hopefully the owner wont mind :)

Can you please shop the wheels on and also a red rollcage in the rear, and if you've really got your photoshop head on could you shop the front badge in red and/or carbon fibre.

(Just realised that the wheels on there are ultra leggera's anyway so if its easier for you to just paint them red then that'd be fine)

Cheers

PH1 Clio 172
Hi Pal,

I dont have photoshop at work so excuse the roughness but i had an *attempt* on what remained of my dinner hour lol see below, should suffice until a PS god can come along:

shopped_01.jpg

200 FF Storm Grey
Thats more like it! Thanks very much, looks better than my attempt lol

Would like to see some sort of red cage in the back if anybody can do it?

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Cheaper to buy normal ones and get a propper refurb? Look good though. More red to completely pull it off though

PH1 Clio 172
again havent got anything decent for editing photo's in office, but its kept me busy for 5 minutes lol

shopped_02.jpg

200 FF Storm Grey
I sooo would love those wheels, couldn't deal with the attention though :(

This is true, will just have to get 16 locking nuts and do what I can 2bh

For 16"s?

Yup, they're worth it I reckon, as far as im aware no other clio has them on and they're very rare in general, plus they only weigh 6 kilo's!!

Cheaper to buy normal ones and get a propper refurb? Look good though. More red to completely pull it off though

Prob not mate, think they're £600 standard plus for a decent power coat you're talking £150? Yeh I agree, the red cage and bit of red vinyl here and there should give the wheels a bit more meaning

PH1 Clio 172
LOL - Attempted roll-cage bars - subtle but they are there if you look close tried to blend them in behind the glass

200 FF Storm Grey
Nah mate, its done the job of giving me an idea what the wheels will look like so def going to go ahead with them, just need my cup alloys to sell now (dont like the idea of paying out for new alloys and not having the money from the existing alloys in my bank!)

200 FF Storm Grey
dude, you know you have a red car.... :eek:

;)

:eek:

I get folk thinking I see the world in black and white like an oldy worldy film, thankfully this isnt the case :dead:

Glad you all approve as anybody ive asked in person like mates and that have said nooo but I knew id find some fans some where.

If anybody knows of a cage coming up anytime soon then let me know please

DCi 100
Slightly off topic, but reckon you could paint the xenon silver lamps to red? Never seen it done before so..

Definatly looks very nice Cunney, dooh it.

Flame Red Delight
its very nice on those wheels but it also needs to be slammed on coilovers to pull that off

DCi 100
I'll photoshop a version of that pic tomorrow to show you mate, haven't got anything on this laptop atm though.