ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, Firstly, if this is in the wrong section, can a mod please move it.

Secondly, In Before dildos/Turinis/Penis' chopped onto the car

Im thinking of getting my wheels refurbed on my CTR, in a slightly darker colour, with a red lip and red wheel nuts, couple with a subtle drop of around 30mm.

Would anyone be kind enough to chop this picture to show this, if this picture is poor I will find some others for you to shop.

406707_10150495908267558_513747557_8698387_990126490_n.jpg

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
A higher res side on shot would be better...If no one has done this, I'll do it in the morning when im not on a laptop...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm only on a track pad at the moment or I'd do it, but any colour other than silver and you're a plonker.

Silver wheels says "Hi, I've got quite a nice car, it now looks fresh with 'new' wheels"

Black and red says "Hi, I wish I was still 17 and I hope I get school girls wet with these gangster wheel designs"

n2x

e60/f10
Depends on the car Rob. The streets would be more than boring if everyone drove around in silver cars with original wheels.

Matte black would suit it IMO

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Not keen on the red bits. I've got slightly darker wheels on mine, hence why im keeping them until some enkei rpf1s come up at a decent-ish price.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I'm only on a track pad at the moment or I'd do it, but any colour other than silver and you're a plonker.

Silver wheels says "Hi, I've got quite a nice car, it now looks fresh with 'new' wheels"

Black and red says "Hi, I wish I was still 17 and I hope I get school girls wet with these gangster wheel designs"

Exactly. 17 year old Pussy FTW!!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
FLOL @ the star wars/star trek chop (Not sure which never watched them =/) and thanks Phuz :)

For now, we took the wheels off and cleaned them up using some special stuff and they look very bright,

TBH Bright silver maybe the way forward!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FLOL @ the star wars/star trek chop (Not sure which never watched them =/) and thanks Phuz :)

For now, we took the wheels off and cleaned them up using some special stuff and they look very bright,

TBH Bright silver maybe the way forward!

Takes a while but you all get there in the end.