ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshopper...? ---> Alloys + Virtual Images

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Hey Guys,

Is or are there a resident photoshopper or shoppers on the board that have a whack at creating a look you have in mind?

I really fancy some 16" Alessio Monza's in black on my Dynamique, but don't know how balanced they'll look, although my car is deep red so the red and black theme is what I wanna go for, but again after seeing Daz_2427 which is basically the same as mine, barring engine [Mines a onesix], that really encouraged me that the 182 rims will look awesome, however I don't want to mimic or replicate ;):eek:

If I posted pics, is there an expert who would kindly mind doing so? :)

Cheeeers,

Petey.

Civic Type-R
I can do it for you if you post pic of your car and the wheels :) preferably at a good angle so I can shop both wheels.

Hey Stu,

Good old boy, many thanks.

Well below are the images, I hope thats ok, best I could do picture wise! lol...

These in 16's but Black:
monza1_MED.jpg

On my Va Va :):

22072006.jpg

27062006002.jpg

Sorry for the poor pics, I'll do a proper shoot soon!

Thanks bud,

Pete.

Clio_Smart
How much would you want for the standard alloys if you buy your new ones ?

Do they need new tyres and are they kerbed ?

Hiya mate,

Way down the line yet im afraid :( But yeah, front left is kerbed about 1/3 way round thanks to a f00ker in a Fiat Heffa Multipla, and front tyres will need replacing soon, but tbh I won't have the money for alloys for a while yet. Colour coding and ICE system is priority :)

Thanks for the interest though bud [Shouldn't gauging interests and dealing be only in the traders forum dude?!]

Anyone any luck with the images, poor photography I know :dapprove::eek:

Much app,
Petey.