ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - 182 boot floor

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
A bit of an odd one this one. I need a decent picture of the boot floor on a 182, in particular the area directly below the tailgate catch where the boot floor meets the rear panel.

IIRC it falls away slightly as it meets the rear panel so that to the uneducated eye it looks like the boot floor has folded up. We have one in for repair which has been hit up the arse and I need to confirm that the boot floor is shaped this way and isn't actually fooked.

Memory is failing me currently.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Found this googling Clio 182 boot floor, not sure if it's any help though.

DSC09909Copy.jpg

Renault Clio RS182
I've recently stripped the rear interior out of mine, and mine falls away for the last inch or so to the point where it meets the rear panel so we've both got a shunted motor or thats the way they are. I'll get a pic for you unless somebody beats me to it!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Thanks for the pics guys.
I'm aware that it falls away for the last inch or so but the one we have in seems to be much more severe than the ones I've now seen.

As you can see...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331193386.802391.jpg
There is also a tell tale crack in the sound pad (or the tar as we all know it as affectionately) that runs from left on the section that is nearest the rear panel.
I suspect it has a touch of boot floor damage.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
It hasn't any previous other than this accident that we are repairing (shunt from behind, damage to the bumper, rear panel and a new tailgate)
What I've been trying to determine is how much drop it is supposed to have on the section where it meets the rear panel.
The floor has been slightly buckled upwards just forward of that drop as you might be able to see from the pic.