ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Pic request* Black 182 with black cup pack wheels?

Anyone got an image of a BLACK 182 with the anthracite cup pack wheels painted black and the badge in the center still silver - like the wheels on this lovely example:

sw-karting-005.jpg

Ta very much!

Last edited:
  Golf GTD Mk7
looks good on the RB, but would probably be too much on the black gold. Paint them red like the R26R :D

well done fella , I'm a graphic designer and i would have done that :eek: but my boss would probably wonder why I was colour editing a picture of a clio lol

Does look lovely I must add. mmmm anymore? (good 'shops like the above are handy!)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Best colour for those wheels on and clio.
That rb is funking sexual, always loved it and prefer the middle diamonds kept silver.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Best colour for those wheels on and clio.
That rb is funking sexual, always loved it and prefer the middle diamonds kept silver.

Thinking I am going to keep the diamonds silver, but unsure what to do with the rear badges and wing mirrors.

Am planning to do the bullets RB with black lettering me thinks

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Thinking I am going to keep the diamonds silver, but unsure what to do with the rear badges and wing mirrors.

Am planning to do the bullets RB with black lettering me thinks
Black front and back diamonds! Please do it! Maybe even mirrors.
Need a shop of it tho, not sure it would work.
Side badges sound nice aswell! I do love the standard chrome look
on rb tho.

I'm after something a bit darker than the standard anthracite but maybe not black (need more black images to help me decide :D) maybe something more like this (I know its not exactly ground breaking but its nice to gauge peoples opinions)

my car before:
clio%20light.jpg

after:

clio%20dark.jpg

Thoughts?

Last edited:
tell me about it, when I saw that I had a little voice in the back of my head telling me I should have bought a RB, but I love my black car*

* only when clean
:(

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Black front and back diamonds! Please do it! Maybe even mirrors.
Need a shop of it tho, not sure it would work.
Side badges sound nice aswell! I do love the standard chrome look
on rb tho.

Yer, I got some spares just incase I monumentally f**k up the bullets. lol

Megane 225 F1
So why is the op asking for a pic of cup packed alloys in black? Wouldnt it make more sense to ask for black 182 alloys lol