ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request: Different coloured badges on black clios

FF RB 182
Right, Can people post pictures of any different coloured diamonds and badges on black clios, in particular mk2 ph1s please.
Mine has become stone chipped and fancy a different colour, so want to see what colour I like against pearl black.

Thanks in advance.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
My stealthy 182

2890278822_349bb19d4f_b.jpg

2890299352_2f72da17eb_b.jpg

BG 182 FF
i am stupid before any1 says lol but the black diamond looks ace but how do you go about getting the diamond off an spraying it? :) thanks

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Go Black or Anthracite IMO... I'm not into these Bright Lairy Colours

Coiley'd Clio PH2
White?

Dark pics i know, but they are my favs at the mo. Also, im happy to report that the rear LED Lights have now gone.

P1170404.jpg

P1170408.jpg

FF RB 182
Whites good, but don't have white wheels... plus my wheels would look toss in white, thinner spokes suit white IMO.

FF RB 182
Is there any more lairy (pink/yellow/red/light blue etc) ones, just curious to how they look :)

N/A Currently
i've got black with yellow writing side bullets, going to do the front diamond in yellow, will take some pictures after i've washed it later :D

RB 182 Cup
i'll get some photos of my new 1's tomorrow on my silver dynamique.

I 24 carat gold plate and i have my front diamond and the writing on my colour coded bullets in 24 carat gold too.

PM if you want any badges gold plated :)