ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request or photoshop: oz f1's on ph2 172

v6
I've done a search but can't find any pictures of phase 2 172s on oz f1 wheels from the phase 1. I really like the wheels but not sure how good it will look :S.

Hopefully someone will have a go at the photoshop ;)

2008_0612Car1206080010_edited.jpg

Pic of wheels for reference:
diabolikdevil_1116281234_oz_racing_f1_cup.jpg

p.s. I'm tempted to get whatever wheels done in orange so if you fancy giving that a bash would be ace :star:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lovely Car Tim..... Orange Wheels would probably look Awesome Greg :)

arctic 182 ff
i bought these a while back with the intention of using them on the track/spare set of wheels,but since the turini,s were looking tatty they have stayed on for a while and will do over the winter months.

1789.jpg

v6
Thanks for the photoshop 182-Racing-Blue. I'm still undecided, the 17s look really good but I want these wheel as they're lighter than 172 16"s, 17"s wouldn't be!

Whatever wheels i get, i think i will be going orange :cool:

v6
Whilst I prefer the 172 wheels personally, they don't work for me in orange. I think it's the way that the spokes of the OZs break up the colour. GET IT DONE!

I know what you mean, I'm watching the turini's on ebay ;), it will be done fo sho!