ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic whoring. rolling pics

Went to a trip to lecister today to 'Plush', the retrim guy. My friend took a few snaps with his fancy cam, and u know i cant resist whoring abit :D (Paul);)

f90cb7a4.jpg

421be9eb.jpg

01dd63cd.jpg

a03c4477.jpg

cheers, chaps.

nick x

id also like to thank photobucket for destroying the quality of the pictures.

Clio 172
awesome!! love the pictures. looks great with no front plate, do you always drive round without one?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Last pic is my Favourite.... Give it a cropping on the left to remove his car and it'll be superb.

Porsche Boxster987S
awrite ya wee glory hunter;) xx

car looks good. but PLEASE get rid of those pish front lights and buy brembos xenons. those angel eye things ruin the car!

yarrr i dont usually have the plate. told i could have my plate taken off me last time i was stopped. its cherished apparently ( previous owner). its okay though.

and yellow fogs are a bit different, (probably for a reason haha), but there you go :D

LY R26 230 F1 Team
I like the lights to be fair and the fogs, keep em.
Never understood why people drive around with no front plates though? surely not worth the hastle?

chris.

That looks lush mate.
Totally stealth, makes me wish i got a black one now :(

As silver will never look as good as that.

Is that a Meggie spliter i spot ?
And whats it lowered on ?

Static Low
i think the angel eyes are deffo the downfall nic !
very stealth, loooks mean as fook.
when u dropping the front a bit more ??

Clio 2.0 Sport 172
I was convinced that you'd edited the plate off in photoshop, as the space around where you plate should be is clearly a much darker black and has no light reflecting off of it..

is everyone being sarcastic or something?

I was convinced that you'd edited the plate off in photoshop, as the space around where you plate should be is clearly a much darker black and has no light reflecting off of it..

well i had it smoothed dave. but thanks all the same.:quiet:

J03

MX5 1.8

no.

the recess has been smoothed and filled in... also looks dark because the car is black. ;)