ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pick up my 182 soon

hiya all , i pick my new 182 up on friday , its artic blue with cup pack carnt wait ! just had a few problems insuring it with me being 20 but its sorted now !

Great forum by the way !

Regards

about £1200 but the woman at the insurace place said it will come down when i hit 21 in august, well see!

Ford Fiesta

thats cheap as chips, Im paying £1700 at 21 for the 182.
admiral, whos yours with?

Im payin £1300 age 22 with 2 yeards NCD and 1 endorsment (SP50).

Thats with egg, but Renault, Tesco, Egg were all similar quotes as there underwritten by UK Insurance Grp who are pretty good. Norwhich union quoted me £5500 (I wasnt happy), and I got a fair few more amusing quotes before I got the £1300.

MINI JCW

endsleigh quoted me £5500 online and then had the cheek to ring me up, went with elephant in the end £1200

Shhh

Geordieclio, how many ncbs.? etc, giz the company name & number

Im paying £1100 now at 24yrs old with 3 yrs ncb as i upgraded the car. Cheapest i got when its ends in May is £880 as ill be 25 with 4yrs ncb.

black golf v6 4 motion

alias i have 5yrs ncb incl protected with directline think it is about £875 paying monthly

[Edited by geordieclio on 02 January 2005 at 7:37pm]

^^^

Im the same as you 23 with 5yncb protected through direct line, in a garage, under 10k miles ayear with the girlfriend on, £840 i think or there abouts anyway.