ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pick up new car later (172 ph2)

172 ph2
Sold my clio 1.8 16v for £500 lol and im picking up my new toy later tonight! cant wait!! gona post pics later so you can see what you think.
Its a silver 03 plate, 2 owners fsh including cambelt and has 34000 on the clock..
wooooooooo :D

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Even if he paid a tenner for it someone had a mate one time at band camp who bought one for £4.80 and a can of tizer

53 Clio's & counting
5k is top 172 money and it is low miles but id want it tio be showroom condition for that and with warranty

get some pics up matey :)

Iceburg 172FF
5K is on the top side, but i paid alot for mine too. You got the best colour too ;) Get some pics up then :)

172 ph2
yeah i didnt fancy a 182 to be honest and i got it from a dealer, i would say i payed the right ammout given the fsh and cambelt change.. im just trying to get to grips with all the gadgets lol

immaculate clio 172
5k for a mint 2003 172 with full history an 34k is a good price it wouldn't have been a showroom condition 182 for that price i don' think,
I paid £3995 for my silver 51 plate ph2 172 with 40k, one local owner, full renault history etc looks and drives like new tbh miles better than some that i went to look at on 03/53 plates so good buy mate im sure you will enjoy